Telling the grandparents

The Next day for breakfast Doug made bagels with strawberry cream cheese, and fresh fruit, and almond milk to drink Kamala and Doug stayed home from work, Kamala felt a little bit better. Doug's parents and her mommy were coming over for lunch. Kamala sends her mom a text to ask her to come for lunch

Mommy,

come over for lunch at 12:00, Dougie and I want to tell you something

Love you

Kamala- "Dougie, as much I want to stay in my pj's, I think It's better I get dressed, since your parents and my mommy are coming for lunch, the only one who is allowed to see my pj's is you. I'm going to take a shower, and the soup stayed down and so did my vitamins"

Doug- "yes if it was just us today then pj's would be okay, but since my parents and your mom are coming, then yes clothes are a good idea, that's awesome honey, that they stayed down"

Doug calls his parents to invite them over for lunch.

Doug "Hi Mom, can you and dad come over for lunch, there's something Kamala and I want to tell you."

Barb- "Sure, lunch time? aren't you two working?" we will stop at the Deli and bring sandwiches what kind do you want? and what does Kamala want?"

Doug- "No we are off today, come at 12:00, get two turkey and Swiss on rye with miracle whip and wavy chips and coleslaw, Shamalya's coming also get her a greek salad with chicken in it"

Barb- "okay we will be there"

Kamala is coming out of their room and she goes into the family room after she got of the shower and she has on one her Howard t-shirt's and a pair of shorts she comes and sits on the couch next too Doug.

Kamala's outfit she's wearing

Doug- "Honey, my mom and dad are coming at 12:00, they are bringing sandwiches and your mom a salad from the deli we like, what time is your mom coming?"

Kamala- "12:00 I'm not feeling all that great, I'm going to have a few crackers with some peanut butter"

Doug- "are you feeling sick again?"

Kamala- "my tummy is not feeling good, I thought I was going to be sick in the shower. I don't think Baby like cream cheese or bagels I was reading in the book that Maya bought me that says if I eat snacks during the day it helps, and so far breakfast has stayed down, so let's hope it stays that way"

Doug- "I hope so, and you look adorable in those shorts and that shirt"

Kamala- "Thank you, me too, these shorts are almost too small on me, they fit but I don't know for how much longer, as soon as my mommy and your parents leave I'm putting your pj shorts back on, they are more comfortable"

Doug- "you're adorable" and he gives Kamala a kiss

Doug and Kamala are sitting on the couch when he sees his mom and dad and her mom come to the door.