Lexie and Bella's 4 month well baby visit part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~Lexie and Bella's room~

Doug- "Honey, what are Lexie and Bella going to wear today"?

Kamala- "they are going to wear their spreading love Giants onesies with the the matching pants, and pink socks"

Doug- "okay, I will change Bella and get her dressed"

Kamala- "okay I will get Lexie changed and dressed"

Doug lies Bella on the changing table and he unsnaps her pj's and takes her arms out of them and her her legs and he unsnaps her onesie and changes her diaper, he cleans her with the baby wipes, and puts on her clean diaper and closes the tabs of her diaper, and he puts on her Giants onesie, "I know the Dodgers are playing this afternoon, and they didn't play good yesterday, we lost to Mommy's team"

Kamala- "yes the Giants won, it was a close game, and they are going to win today that's why Bella and Lexie need to wear one of their Giants outfits today, they wore their Dodger outfits yesterday, and they didn't win, it was close but they struck out at the bottom of the 9th it was a close game we won by 2 runs."

Doug- "you did, we were winning until the 8th inning then the Giants got a grand slam, and we didn't pitch good at all, Bella is all changed and I think she's ready for her after breakfast before lunch nap"

Kamala looks over to the other changing table, and she sees Bella has her thumb in her mouth, "you're right she's sorta up, Lexie's all changed and dressed"

Lexie and Bella's outfits they are wearing with pink socks

Kamala picks Lexie up from the changing table and Doug picks up Bella from the changing table and they go into the family room

Doug- "Honey, do you want me to put Bella in her carrier she's sound asleep on my shoulder"

Kamala- "yes please, I have Lexie's socks in the diaper bag, I'm putting Lexie in her car seat, Kamala is buckling Lexie in her carrier, when she sees her put her left big toe in her mouth, Dougie, look Lexie's got her left toe in her mouth"

Doug- "yay Lexie I knew you could do it you have been trying to do it for a few days" Doug gives Lexie a kiss on her forehead, Kamala was recording it on her phone"

Kamala- "Lexie, Mommy's so proud of you learned something new"

Kamala gives Lexie a kiss on her forehead"

Lexie smiles

Doug- "Honey do you want me to warm up your sandwich again, what time is their checkup"

Kamala- "9:15 and it's 8:25 now, we gotta go and just pour me some coffee in my tumbler and I will drink it on the way, and my sandwich was yummy"