Dougie's 1st father's day

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this ❤️

June 19th

Kamala and Doug were up at 5:00 am with the girls. After Bella has been fed and had her diaper changed Doug places her back in her bassinet.

Kamala was sitting in the rocking chair that is in their room still feeding Lexie. She looks up at Doug "Baby, go back to bed I'll handle Lexie."

"Are you sure Honey?" he asks taking a step closer. Kamala nods, and smiles tiredly "I'm sure Dougie. When I come back to bed I have a surprise for you."

"Okay, my Queen. Call out if you need anything alright?" he says kissing her on top of her head.

"Of course handsome" Kamala says.

Doug smiles "I love you" he says softly before pressing his lips to her's in a soft, sensual kiss. When they pull apart she smiles and says "I love you too."

Doug smiles and kisses Lexies head gently, before going back to bed.

10 minutes later... 5:45 am

Kamala looks and she sees Lexie has unlatched, and she snaps her tank top, and puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and puts Lexie on her shoulder and gently rubs her back, and Lexie burps a few minutes later.

Kamala and Lexie get up from the rocking chair and quietly go into the nursery, when Kamala and Lexie go into the nursery, she closes the door so when she turns the light on, she doesn't wake Doug up.

Kamala lays Lexie down on the changing table, and changes her diaper. "Lexie, we are going to in your room and get your diaper changed, and then I will bring you back in here and put you in the bassinet with Bella and can you two please try to sleep longer, Momala has surprise for Daddy for father's day"

Lexie smiles

Kamala- "there doesn't that feel better to have a dry diaper on"

Lexie smiles

Kamala picks Lexie up from the changing table and turns off the big light in the nursery and her and Lexie walk out and they go back into Kamala and Doug's room, and she puts Lexie in the bassinet with Bella.

Kamala looks at Doug who is sound asleep in bed, and she quietly goes into the kitchen for part 1 of her surprise for father's day.

Kamala goes into the kitchen and she decides to make Dougie his favorite breakfast and put it on a tray and she will make him breakfast in bed.

Kamala turns the light on in the kitchen, and she gets the pan out to make homemade pancakes with syrup, and sausage, and she still have coffee made from when she was up earlier.

7:00 am

Kamala walks in their room  and sees that Doug is asleep, she had made Doug breakfast but put it in the oven to stay warm and fresh. She had also had some coffee, it may have been decaf but it helped.

She bites her lip seeing him bare chested. Her eyes beginning to travel down to the 'tent' that the sheet formed. She quietly gets under the sheet and smiles to herself, waking him up like this was her favorite, when they were dating. She slowly gets between his legs and carefully works him out of his boxers. Her breath hitches and her mind goes blank as her hand softly and slowly pumped him.

Her flat tongue licked at Doug's tip, the well-known salty taste mixing with her saliva. She kept her eyes on his face as her mouth sank onto his cock and her lips parted. She immediately shut her watery eyes as she attempted to take his length, choking a little.

Slowly she bobbed up and down keeping it to a slow pace, Kamala wanted to ruin Doug, just like he could ruin her with no hesitation. She tried going down a little further, but choked noises filled their otherwise silent room as he hit the back of Kamala's throat. She released him after a while to catch her breath. Saliva running down her chin, as her hand stroked him as she regained herself.

She ducked down to suck on his balls, creating noise as she traced them before taking in his cock again this time moving at a faster pace. Her cheeks hollowed as she let out sloppy sounds and gags as she takes him in.

Finally Doug's head rises from the pillow and he looks down at her under the sheet with a confused, sleepy look on his face "B..baby?" he says before a groan falls from his mouth "Yes, yes just like that, don't stop baby" he moans watching her take him in. His curses drove her crazy. There was nothing more she wanted than to make him cum. She begins to swirl her tongue and sucked faster, more rougher against him.

Doug's hips jerked making Kamala choke a little as he wanted her to take him deeper. His cock subtly twitched but you knew by his expression he was close. She sputtered and choked, eyes watering as he moved slightly deeper, his hand found its way to her head making sure she kept the tempo.