Going home part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug unbuckles his seat belt and opens the back door and picks up Bella's carrier, and the diaper bag, Kamala unbuckles her seatbelt and she gets out of the car and picks up Lexie's carrier, and they go inside.

~Addison's House~

Addison- "Hey Kamala, Doug, Lexie, Bella"

Kamala- "hey, thank you for understanding that we want to go home early"

Addison- "you're welcome, I know how hard it is to travel with babies, I have to say they are really good babies, you can put their car seats either on the table or on the floor"

Kamala- "thank you, they really are, I can't believe they will be 3 months old next week, they are growing up too fast"

Addison- "Lunch is ready, what time is your flight"?

Doug- "3:30, and the flight is an hour an a half"

Kamala looks over on the floor where Lexie and Bella's car seats are and they are sound asleep. "Addison thank you for lunch, the room service menu didn't have anything I liked, so we ended up getting sandwiches from Starbucks last night for dinner"

Addison- "you should have called I would have brought you something"

Kamala- "I know that's what Christina said, but I was so exhausted, it was close and Dougie went and got them, then I took a shower, and went to bed"

Christina comes back into the family room with her luggage, "Kamala, Doug, I'm all packed, what ever else I need I can get in LA"

Kamala- "yes you can, when we get to my house, what ever you need you can use my jeep and go to Target"

Christina- "okay, can I make us dinner, I know your exhausted"

Kamala- "if you want, we were going to get take out, we have to go grocery shopping tomorrow"

Christina- "I will go if you want, that way you and Doug can relax and unpack"

Doug- "Christina thank you, is that okay Honey"

Kamala- "yes, I know as soon as we get home, after dinner, I'm going to take a bubble bath, and sleep until Lexie and Bella get hungry, Addison, thank you for lunch, we have to go, thank you for everything, especially piercing Lexie and Bella's ears, and their adorable Warriors outfits, I will send you a picture of them when they wear them"

Addison- "you're more then welcome, the next time you come here, if you want I would like you, Lexie, Bella, and Doug to stay with us, I know Christina offered and I understand about newborns being up every couple hours, Ashley is waking up twice at night now to nurse, so it does get better, you will start to get more sleep hopefully"

Kamala- "that would be awesome, I love my babies more then anything, and I know my milk is the best food for them, and it's our bonding time, but I would like to sleep more then 2-3 hours at a time"

Doug can tell Kamala's about to have a meltdown, and he puts his arms around her to comfort her.

Addison- "have a good and safe flight home, I see that Ashley is up from her nap, I don't want her to wake up Lexie and Bella, Christina, call me when you land"

Kamala and Doug- "thanks"

Addison gets up from the table and go into Ashley's room

Christina- "I think Kamala's ready for a nap"

Kamala yawns "I am"

Christina- "are we ready to go, let me put these dishes in the dish washer from lunch"