Shower

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug smirks and continues to suck the sweet spot behind her ear which drives her crazy. He then steps in front of her and picks her up and carries her to the bathroom Kamala bites back a squeal.

Once in the bathroom, Doug sets her down and begins to kiss her neck again as he begins to lift her shirt. He stops kissing long enough to pull her shirt up and off, and to put the monitor on the counter.

"Mm I love you so much Dougie."

"I love you too mommy" he moans against her soft skin, his fingers working on her bra clasp as his lips trail to her collarbone, then the tops of her breasts.

"ohh baby" she moans placing a hand on the back of his head but Doug avoids her nipples.

Doug stops to take off Kamala's shorts and panties, getting down on his knees as he pulls them down. He kisses her hipbone as he pulls down her underwear. She hasn't really had time lately to properly groom herself the way Doug likes, but he thought she looks amazing regardless.

He starts to caress her legs especially her thighs, after caressing for awhile he stops and stands up to turn the water on. Kamala's nipples are hard and erect, Doug can't help but stare at them as he begins to undress himself.

As he pulls down his pants and underwear his dick literally 'springs' free which makes Kamala giggle.

Kamala steps toward him and starts to kiss Dougs neck and chest. Doug grabs the bottle of lubricant off the sink then leads her into the shower and shuts the glass door. He places the lube in the niche on the wall then once again gets on his knees in front of her. Kamala's back is against the tiled wall which is why Doug slowly lifts one of her legs on to his shoulder. He looks up into her eyes as he slowly leans forward and connects his tongue with her clit.

Kamala takes a deep breath and lets out a breathy moan "Dougie".

He moves in closer and kisses her neck as he grabs her wrist gently "are you nice and wet or lubed up well?" he asks.

"Mhm yeah" Kamala says with a nod, wondering what he is about to do, her thoughts are answered when he starts to control her hand with his own.

He moves her fingers inside her at a slow-medium speed. "Ohh God, Dougie. Ffff..., mmm I'm gonna come."

"mmm" Doug lowers himself to his knees again and removes her fingers and replaces them with his own thick digits, pumping them in and out slowly to delay her orgasm, which makes her whimper for her release. "Dougie" she whimpers in disappointment.

"Call me Daddy" Doug commands, still pumping slowly.

Kamala groans, really needing this release. "Please Daddy, Please do me me faster with your fingers, Daddy."

"Mm that's a good girl, here you go Mommy" Doug says as he moves his fingers faster against her g-spot as he sucks her clit.

"ohhhh god almost, so close" She moans already trembling.

Doug continues until she is shaking and crying out. "Yess, ohhh, mmm".

Doug keeps pumping his fingers as he watches her shake violently. Then he lets out a deep groan as Kamala squirts. She had never been a squirter so this surprised him.

When her orgasm is over he stops and raises to his feet again. Kamala goes to drop to her knees "Let me return" she begins but Doug stops her, I'm already so hard for you. Do you still have pain?" he asks, lubing up his long, thick dick.

"Only a little but I can handle you."

He lifts her up onto his dick and holds her against the tiled wall.

He begins to thrust slowly, with just a little of himself inside her.

"Wait Daddy, Daddy, I need more of you. You're not reaching my sweet spot."

Doug nods and pushes more of his length in.

"oh yes daddy, give me all of it."

Doug looks at her "are you sure?"

Kamala nods and smiles as she feels him bottom out, balls deep inside her. "Thank you daddy. I know you said nice and slow but I want it fast and hard."

Doug gulps and nods. He pulls his hips back and looks into her eyes as he goes thrusts one slow, hard deep thrust to test it.

"Ohh" Kamala moans.

When he sees that she can take it he starts doing her fast, deep and hard, creating the perfect rhythm.

"ohh yes daddy."

Doug groans in her ear as he continues to thrust into her, gripping her hips tight "So tight, mmm such a tight pussy mommy." he grunts reaching between them to stroke her clit.

Kamala's back arches as she squirts once again, her depths tightening and pulsating around Doug's length.

He continues to stroke her nub, staring at her face as she comes.

Kamala- "I love showers with you, and lately this is the only way we can have playtime, so I don't wake the babies when you make me scream"

Doug- "I love showers with you too, and maybe if you want, we can ask Maya if she babysit tomorrow and we can go out for lunch or just go to our beach house and we can play, while Maya babysits, or if you want have Christina babysit while we go out for lunch"

Kamala- "we can ask Maya and Christina, I'm not comfortable with leaving Lexie and Bella alone with Christina by herself, I only feel comfortable with leaving them with Meena, Maya, Jen, Mommy, or your mom and dad"
Doug- "okay, how about we ask my mom and dad to come over tomorrow for breakfast, and me and you go out for breakfast, or just go to our beach house"

Kamala- "I like that idea, I'm getting cold"

Doug- "we can't have you getting cold"

Doug gets out of the shower and he wraps a towel around his waist, and then he holds a towel and wraps Kamala up in her towel and he holds her, they go and sit on their bed.

Kamala- "thank you for our shower, I know we needed that for us"

Doug- "we did, Babe, what's wrong, I know that look"