Baby time?

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with this!!!

~5:00 pm~ 

Kamala is sitting in her recliner in the family room, she gets up and goes to the door when she hears Doug's car door, he just came home from work, and she's close to giving birth, she has 2 more weeks, and she is at the stage where she cannot handle being pregnant anymore.

Doug comes home from work, before he can say anything Kamala is dragging him to their bedroom.

Kamala- "I want you, no I need you right now Dougie, I want these babies out of me. I'm tired of walking around looking like a beachball with feet."

She pushes him against the wall and starts kissing him viciously.

Doug- "mm wait baby, are you sure this is going to help? is it medically proven?"

Kamala- "Science is divided but many moms swear by it so please shut up and put that dick in me"

Doug listens to her and carries her to the bed kissing her. He carefully places her on the bed so he can remove his clothes then hers. He goes to take her bra off, but her hand stops him.

Kamala- "my breasts are leaking, leave it on, I don't want milk all over our bed"

Doug- "Thats ok, come on lets get down to business huh"

Kamala- "Okay baby"

Doug: "Good because I'm going to make you feel so much better"

Doug starts kissing and sucking at her neck, making a moan fall from her lips. He pulls her so her hips are right on the edge of the bed. He puts cushions under her back and kneels between her legs. He starts to lick up and down her clit carefully before closing in on his target...her clit. Doug uses the tip of his tongue to draw circles around it.

Kamala: "Mmm Dougie. Just can we skip this I'm wet enough to take you inside me"

Doug: "Okay"

Doug stands up and slowly pushes inside her.

Kamala: "ohh Dougie. Mm you feel amazing"

After making love to her and giving her multiple orgasms Doug finally comes with a loud grunt. He lays beside her and pulls her close.

Doug: How was that?

He asks breathless.

Kamala- "Honey, that was awesome, thank you, let's hope this works, I want these babies out"

Doug- "what did you do with Meena and Maya today"?

Kamala- "we put up the stickers on the wall in the nursery, mobile's on the crib and Meena hung up the curtains we had lunch, even though I didn't eat much I had half of some spicy chicken pasta.

Doug- "how come you didn't eat much"

Kamala- "I don't feel well, I had to pee like every 5 minutes, and I kept having  contractions, but they didn't last more then 15 seconds, and not regular that's why you called me at lunch time, I didn't say anything"

Doug- "what would you like for dinner"?

Kamala- "the rest of my lunch, which was spicy grilled chicken tenders with pasta I read that spicy food can also induce labor"

Doug- "okay, I will make you some, I know you don't feel like going out"

Kamala- "no I don't, can you warm up the pasta Maya made for me for lunch, I didn't finish it, and Maya made you some for dinner as well."