Dougie's 1st father's day part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this ❤️

And she did as she was told until he cursed her name and his hips bucked into her mouth, husky grunts filled Kamala's ears.

"You better swallow it all, don't want to make a mess now do we or waste a single drop? " he ordered, watching her, pushing her head down slightly as saliva and cum dripped out of her mouth. Kamala sucked Doug off completely earning a few hisses from him as she swallowed his seed.

She rose back up and he used his thumb wipe away a spot of his cum at the corner of her lips.

"Happy Fathers Day!" She says smirking.

"That is the best morning blowjob I've ever received" He says, satisfied.

Kamala- "you're welcome, I have one more surprise for you, I will be right back" and she carefully gets out of bed.

Kamala goes to get his breakfast, pancakes cut into hearts with sausage and coffee, whilst he recovers. She kisses him again and watches him eat.

Doug- "Baby you didn't have to do all this for me."

Kamala- "only the best for my hubby on his 1st father's day I had a talk with Bella and Lexie and asked them to sleep longer so we could 'play' and not get interrupted"

Doug- smirks "mm well thank you, do you want me to return the favor?"

Kamala- "Yes please while we have some time, hopefully they will listen"

Doug- "Okay, i'll definitely make you feel good baby."

15 minutes later
Kamala notices Doug is done eating, and she puts the tray on her night stand.

Doug starts to kiss the spot on Kamala's neck which he knows she melts and it turns into a make out session.

Mid make out session, Doug starts to take Kamala's tank top off, when he go to take it off, he notices she's all wet.

Before Doug can say anything Lexie and Bella decide to show their Mommy & Daddy how good their lungs are.

Doug- "I know think the babies want mommy"

Kamala groans and starts to get up

Doug- "Babe, stay in bed, I will get them, here's your pillow"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug gets up "Daddy's coming, we hear you Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "they're saying Daddy, we are hungry we want milk"

Doug picks up Bella "I know your hungry, I'm going to bring you to Mommy, then Lexie I will be back for you"

Kamala- "Bella, I know your hungry, Momala's ready for you, she has her pillow ready"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala, and she unsnaps her tank top strap, and puts Bella on the left side of her pillow and Bella latches on and starts nursing.

Doug picks up Lexie, and gives her to Kamala "here's Lexie, she's saying Bella save some milk for me"

Kamala- "Lexie, don't worry, Momala has enough milk for both of you" Kamala unsnaps her other strap and she lays Lexie on the pillow on the right side and Lexie starts nursing, "Much better, I was hurting so much"

Doug- "what would you like for breakfast, I know when your hungry"

Kamala- "I am hungry, I want pancakes with sausage, and coffee"

Doug- "I will make it for you since you made me the most wonderful breakfast in bed and my surprise which was the best way to wake up"  Doug gives her a kiss
Kamala- "you're worth it, I wanted to surprise you"

Doug- "you defiantly did and I love you so much"

Kamala- "I love you too"  Kamala gives Doug a kiss