Dinner part 2

I would to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

~In Lexie and Bella's room~

Kamala lays Lexie down on the changing table and she takes off her pants, "Lexie are you going to tell me what you and Daddy talked about earlier while you were at daycare, I know he's up to something"

Lexie- "ga da ma da ma" and then she laughs

Kamala- "you are defiantly daddy's daughter who learning how to be sneaky with surprises"

Lexie smiles

Kamala unsnaps Lexie's onesie, and takes it off and cleans her with a baby wipe, and she notices that Lexie is red and she puts her rash cream on, and she puts on a clean diaper, and she snaps her onesie, and she washes her hands, with the baby wipes, she puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie. We are going to put your shorts on, and the Giants are playing tonight, so we are going to put one of your Giants outfits on.

Lexie smiles

Kamala puts on Lexie's Giants onesie with the matching diaper cover

Lexie's outfit

Kamala- "Lexie, I hear Auntie Maya's here, I know she's going to want to hold you"

Lexie- "ga ba da ma"

Kamala picks Lexie up from the changing table and they go into the family room, and they see Maya.

Maya- "there's Lexie, Auntie needs cuddles, Hey sis, how was your 1st day back at work"

Kamala gives Lexie to Maya to hold, and she goes to sit on the couch, and she checks on Bella who just woke up, and she looks like she's about to start crying. "Bella, Momala's going to pick you up, and hold you"

Kamala picks Bella up from the pack n play and they sit on the couch, and Bella tries to get the rattle that is on the table. "You can get it Bella, I know you you can" a few seconds later, she gets the rattle and she smiles"

Kamala- "my day was okay, leaving them at daycare was hard, but I did, and it helps that they are 3 doors away and they are with their Auntie Julia and 1 of their cousins, and 1 friend"

Maya- "I know Sophia is with them, and one of Ashley's daughter, Addison right"?

Kamala- "yes, she's the same age as Lexie and Bella"

Bella drops the rattle and she trying to nurse on Kamala's shoulder. "Bella I know what you want, and it's not Momala's shoulder"

Maya- "Sis, here's your pillow"

Kamala- "thank you, Bella, let Mommy unsnap her tank top, then you can have all of the milk you want"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and she lays Bella on her pillow and Bella latches on and starts nursing.

Maya- "Lexie, I know you want down you see that rattle that sissy dropped"

Lexie- "ba, da, ga, ma"

Maya gets off the couch and sits on the floor with Lexie, she lays her on her back on her blanket, and Lexie rolls on her side and she gets the rattle"

Doug comes into the family room, "Dinner is ready, Babe, Maya, you want me to bring you a plate while Bella's having her dinner"

Kamala- "yes please I'm hungry, and I wanna know what your up to, Lexie won't tell me, she's definitely your daughter, you're teaching her how to be sneaky already"

Maya- "yes please I will eat while Lexie's playing that way I can hold Bella when she's done eating so Kam can eat when Bella's done.

Doug- "I am, and I'm also teaching her that the Dodgers are the better team"

Kamala- "the Giants are better, even Bella agrees, and if you look at Lexie's outfit what does it say"

Doug- "Giants with a orange diaper cover"

Kamala smiles, and when Bella's done with her dinner, and she gets her diaper changed, she's going to wear the same outfit as Lexie"

Doug- "I know I won't win the baseball debate, I will bring my adorable wife a plate, do you want salad as well, or just spaghetti"

Kamala- "no you won't, salad, spaghetti and garlic bread, Bella's almost done, then I will come and sit at the table, can I have a sprite to drink too"

Doug- "of course"

15 minutes later...

Kamala notices that Bella has unlatched, and she snaps her tank top and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and she rubs Bella's back and a few minutes later she burps, and Bella spits up a little bit, Kamala wipes her mouth with the other end of the burp cloth.

Kamala- "Bella, Mommy's hungry, you just had your dinner"

Maya- "Sis, I'm all done and Lexie's sound asleep on her blanket, do you want me to put her in her pack n play or in her swing, while you and Doug eat dinner"

Kamala- "put her in her pack n play"

Maya- "okay"