Talk with Dougie

I want to thank @KamalalovezDoug  for her help on this part it means a lot ❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamala comes back and she is sitting on the couch with Doug and he has his arms around her when he notices that she doesn't have her wedding ring on.

Doug- "Honey, where's your wedding ring, why is it not on your finger"

Kamala's in tears "I had to take it off, my hands are swollen, and my feet are too it was too tight on me, I didn't want to take it off, as soon as Alexis and Isabella are born and my hands aren't swollen I will ask you to put it back on"

Doug dries her tears with his fingers "Honey, don't cry, I know how much your ring means, and when I saw it in your jewelry box this morning, I called my mom to ask her if there is any way that your ring could be worn on a necklace, and she said there was, so I went to the jewelry store where I got your ring and I got you this" and he gives her a box.

Kamala- "Dougie, it's beautiful, and it's a lotus flower, how does my ring go on my necklace, and that would mean so much if you could put my ring on my necklace"

Doug- "it is, and here's your wedding ring, it goes on your necklace, that way you will still be able to wear your wedding ring before Isabella and Alexis are born"

Kamala is in tears again "Dougie, thank you, It hurt to take my ring off, I had to use butter to take it off, but my finger was red and it was hurting"

Doug- "you're welcome, let's put your ring on your necklace, and when your hands are not swollen, I will put it back on your finger, I love you" and he gives her a kiss

Kamala- "I love you too Dougie, more then you know, how does my ring go on my necklace"

Doug- "like this and then it is held in between the sides of the flower"

Doug puts Kamala's necklace on her 

Kamala- "oh Dougie, thank you! I felt bad that I had to take my ring off, and now I can still wear it" she gives Doug a kiss.

Doug- "there's that smile I love"

Kamala giggles

Doug- "I think you had a very exciting day, and you are falling asleep so I think it's time we go to bed. 

Kamala- "your right, I did have a very exciting day, and I love you and our babies, even thought they are making me so tired and sometimes I don't feel well, I wouldn't change anything!" gives Doug a kiss. 

Doug- "I love you too, and our babies" gives Kamala a kiss. 

3 hours later

~1:00 am~

Kamala is wide awake, and she looks at the clock on her nightstand and it says 1:15 and she turns and sees that Doug is sound asleep and she doesn't want to wake him up, she quietly gets up and goes into the family room and turns on the tv and lowers the sound so she doesn't wake Doug up and takes her giants blanket and goes and sits in her recliner. She decided she wanted a snack, she gets up and goes into the kitchen, and she gets a bowl of Reeses's pieces ice cream with chocolate syrup and Oreo cookies and a cup of almond milk.