Lexie and Bella's 1st baseball game part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug- "I know, I got their outfits and Christina is in the living room with Lexie"

Kamala- "I hear Lexie laughing"

~In the living room~

Christina is sitting on the blanket which is on the floor and she's tickling Lexie's toes.

Doug- "let's go and get Lexie and Bella dressed"

Kamala- "okay, where is the changing pad, Bella needs to be changed"

Doug- "in the living room, along with the wipes and diapers"

Kamala- "ok"

Kamala, Doug, and Bella come out of the bedroom

Lexie is laying on the blanket and laughing while she has a rattle she's playing with

Christina- "Kamala, good morning, and good morning Bella, I got you a gift"

Kamala- "good morning, what did you buy them"

Christina- "I got them each this blanket that Lexie is playing with, and a rattle which Lexie is looking at, I hope you didn't mind I put her on her tummy for tummy time"

Doug lays Bella on the changing pad and changes her diaper, "Bella, you will get to play as soon as we get your diaper changed. Doug unsnaps her pj's and takes her legs out, and he unsnaps her onesie. "Honey, can I have the wipes and a diaper"

Kamala sits down on the floor next to Lexie and gives Doug the wipes and a diaper. "Christina, can I ask you something, if you don't want to, it's okay but I wanted to ask"

Christina- "sure you can ask me anything"

Kamala- "Do you think after the game today, can we ask Addison if she will pierce Lexie and Bella's ears, Meena got Leela and Amara's ears pierced when they were the same age as Lexie and Bella"

Christina- "she will do it, you and Doug will have to hold Lexie and Bella, while she does it, Abby got her's done when she was the same age as Lexie and Bella, and she just did Ashley's ears last week"

Kamala- "thank you, Dougie and I feel better having Addison pierce their ears at her office"

Christina- "your welcome"

Doug- "Bella is all changed and she's already dressed, Lexie's turn now"

Kamala- "Lexie I know your playing with your baby play gym, but we have to get you dressed to go to see the Giants play the A's"

Lexie smiles and she laughs when Kamala tickles her tummy "you're going to your very first baseball game"

Kamala picks Lexie up from the baby play gym, and lays her on the changing pad, and changes her onesie to put on her giants one.

Lexie looks like she's about to start crying, Doug tickles her toes while Kamala's getting her dressed. Lexie laughs
Kamala- "thanks Dougie, you know how to make Lexie and Bella laugh"

Kamala has Lexie's onesie and her pants on, and now she puts on her socks

Christina- "aww they have socks that look like chucks"

Kamala- "yes they do, they also have a few pairs of chucks"

Doug- "Honey, I have their diaper bag all packed, are we ready to go"?

Kamala- "yes we are ready, I will put Lexie in her carrier, and buckle her into her carrier, if you can buckle Bella in, can you please get my purse, and their jackets"

Doug- "yes, I will"

Kamala- "everyone is ready to go, Christina make sure the do not disturb sign is still on the door, I know there is housekeeping, but I don't want anyone coming in here then we gotta clean Lexie and Bella's toys because they put them in their mouths"

Christina- "yes it's there, you got the room key"

Doug- "I got the room key in my wallet, and yours is in your wallet, I saw you put it back when we got back yesterday"

~At Oracle Park~

Christina- "Kamala, here's the tickets, I will be right back, I gotta get the pack n play and put it the suite"

Kamala- "ok, can we go into the team store before we go to the suite"

Christina- "yes of course, I will meet you in the suite in 10 minutes"

Kamala- "ok"
Doug- "Honey, do you want me to get the stroller out of the car, or are we going to carry Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "Stroller"

Doug- "okay, Doug gives the tickets the agent at the gate"

Ticket agent- "these are on the suite level suite #419"

Doug- "thank you, is there an elevator"

Ticket Agent- "yes right here"

Kamala- "thank you, we are going to go into the team store first"

Ticket Agent- "okay, right this way"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug- "Honey, I will watch Lexie and Bella while you go shopping, they are sleeping in the stroller, in their carriers"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie, I will be back, love you" gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "I love you too" he gives Kamala a kiss

15 minutes later... Doug is sitting in the chair that is near the door in the team store when Kamala comes up to him, she has a few bags with her.

Doug- "That's a lot of clothes, did you have fun"

Kamala- "I did, I got a few t-shirts, for me, pj's, shorts, pants, a few outfits for Bella & Lexie, a shirt for you, shirt for Maya, Meena, Leela, Amara, Mommy, Jen and Mia"