Welcome home / birthday party part 3

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this💕

Kamala- "Maya, thank you, for the personalized blankets for Bella and Lexie, and it has the day they were born, and hooded bath towels for them"

Maya- "you're welcome, if you notice they have their colors"

Kamala- "I see that, thank you and Bella and Lexie say thank you Auntie for our new blankets and towels for bath time"

Barb- "Kamala, here's a gift from Mike and I for Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "Barb, can you open it please I only have one hand free and it looks like I need two hands for this, I really don't want to wake Lexie up, when you wake her up she's really grumpy"

Barb- "yes you do need two hands, and sure I will open it for you, I know that you do not wake up a sleeping baby"

Kamala- "No you don't I know that from babysitting my nieces and now that I'm a Mom I learned that the hard way, I had a very grumpy little girl"

Doug- "yes we did, and I got the look because I'm the one who woke Lexie up"

Barb opens up the gift bag and she takes out two picture frames

Kamala- "Aww look at these they are gorgeous, Thank you, they will get hung up in their room, how did you make them?"

Barb- "you're welcome, and I didn't make them I ordered them online"

Doug- "thank you Mom & Dad, I will hang them up tomorrow"

Maya- "Kamala, here's a present that is from me, that I would like you to open"

Kamala- "Maya, what did you get them"

Maya- "Open it you will see, I will open it for you since you have one hand, and you need two hands to open this"

Maya opens the gift bag and she a frame with foot prints and hand prints made out of plaster.

Kamala- "Oh my god Maya

Kamala- "Oh my god Maya. how and when did you do this?"

Maya- "When I was over last week and you were taking a nap, Doug and I did it I remember when Mommy did this with us when we were little, I was telling Doug about it and he said we should it do it and surprise you"

Doug gives Kamala his little grin "surprise"

Kamala- "Dougie thank you I thought you might be up to something... I saw plaster on the counter, and I asked you what you were doing, you said you were making play dough with Maya for Amara"

Maya- "we did make some for her but that was before we did hand and foot prints"

Doug- "yes Maya and I were up to something, but we didn't want to show you until today"

Kamala- "I love them, how did you get the girls to stay still"

Maya- "It's easy now they really don't move much yet, much easier when they are newborns, then when we did it when we were in preschool, and I was in daycare and we made it for Mommy for mother's day"

Shamalya- "I remember when you two made me your hand prints, Kamala you were 4 and Maya was 2"

Maya- "thank you for my birthday party, I know you're sleepy, your falling asleep in your recliner as I'm talking"

Kamala yawns "I am sleepy"

Shamalaya- "let me have Lexie I will hold her, while you take a nap"

Kamala- "thanks Mommy, I'm going back to bed, wake me up when they are hungry"

Shamalya- "I will"

Kamala- "Honey, I'm going back to bed"

Doug- "okay, I will be there in a few minutes"

Barb- "Doug, go with Kamala, Shamalya, Mike, Jen, and I will clean up and then we are going to go"

Doug- "Thanks Mom, I'm as tired as Kamala is"

Barb- "Shamalya, you sit on the couch since you have Bella and she's sound asleep, we don't want to wake her up"

Shamalya- "no we don't, I know you don't wake up a sleeping baby, because Kamala's right they are very grumpy"

Jen- "that's right, Mia's sound asleep in the pack n play"