Babysitting

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~The next morning~ 10:00 am

Kamala and Doug are sitting on the couch, while Lexie and Bella are on the floor playing under their baby play gyms. "Honey, what are we making for lunch"

Kamala- "for us, I'm making pasta salad, for Amara she's going to have macaroni and cheese, apple slices, and carrots and milk"

Doug- "okay, do you want me to start the pasta salad"

Kamala- "if you want, I'm getting ready to put Lexie and Bella in their pack n plays for their morning nap, then I will help you"

Doug- "of course I will help, I love cooking with you"

Kamala- "I love when we cook together"

Kamala picks up Bella and she puts her in her pack n play and then she picks Lexie up and puts her next to Lexie in the pack n play for their morning nap. Kamala comes into the kitchen "Dougie, I will make the Mac and cheese for Amara, if you will make the pasta salad for us"

Doug- "of course I will, but I need a kiss first though"

Kamala gives Doug a kiss. "What kind of pasta are you putting in the salad, and which veggies"

Doug- "bow tie pasta, and bell peppers, zucchini, fresh mozzarella, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, pea pods, and Italian dressing with a steamed pita"

Kamala- "that sounds so good, and it sounds like one of the kinds I make"

Doug- "it's your recipe I saw it taped up in the cabinet"

Kamala giggles "I taped on the cabinet, when I was pregnant with Lexie and Bella, so if I was napping, I knew you knew how to make it without my help"  she gives Doug a kiss "love you so much"

Doug- "I love you too, so much" he gives Kamala a kiss, which turns into a make out session in the kitchen.
Meena comes into the kitchen 5 minutes later. "You two going to come up for air"

Kamala and Doug come up for air, "Meena how long have you been here"

Meena- "I just came over to tell you, thank you so much for babysitting, I wanted to go out for lunch with Christina, and Mommy's coming too, Grandma is at work, and so is Nick"

Kamala- "you're welcome, I love Amara and Leela to pieces, hopefully Amara will take her nap this time, I need a nap, after lunch, and before you ask a sleeping one, Lexie was from 12:30 to 2, she woke up because she was hungry, Bella too, after they ate, and Dougie changed them, he put Bella back in her bassinet, and she put her thumb in her mouth and went back to sleep, where Lexie decided she didn't want to go back to sleep in her bassinet, she wanted to sleep on my shoulder"

Meena- "hopefully she will, we played on the swing set, and in the sandbox, and then I gave her a bath, so she would be clean when she comes over, and Leela I tried but she's 10 months old"

Kamala- "Leela always takes her naps, when she's here, it's Amara who doesn't, she keeps telling me no"

Meena- "yes, No is her favorite word now"

Kamala- "I'm making Amara Mac n cheese for lunch, Dougie made pasta salad for me and him"

Meena- "okay, I will be back in a few minutes with Amara and Leela, Mommy's watching them, do you have any baby food for Leela, her favorite right now is bananas and sweet potatoes"

Doug- "yes we do, Kam asked me to get some when I went grocery shopping"

Meena- "okay, when you feed Leela, she's trying to feed herself so watch she may try and take the spoon from you"