Meeting Cousins

Kamala- "aww Maya look at that sign and I see Meena's here too.

Once we got home, Doug and Maya let us out the car. Meena was looking out the window while Amara was watching Mickey Mouse Club House and Leela was sleeping in baby swing in the family room

Meena- "Amara, Auntie's home with Baby Alexis and Isabella, we are going to wait until they come in to see them"

Amara- "Mommy" "baby "baby" "Auntie"

Doug gets Isabella's car seat out and carries her car seat in the house, and putting it on the coffee table, then he goes back outside and he gets Alexis' car seat out then he helps Kamala out of the car.

Maya gets the diaper bag and Kamala's bag and pillow out of the car, Doug carries in Alexis' car seat and he helps Kamala out of the car with his right hand

Shamalya- "Welcome home Kamala, Alexis and Isabella, how are you feeling"

Kamala- "Mommy, thank you, I'm sore, everything hurts, especially when I have to go potty"

Doug- "Honey, do you want your ice pack"?

Kamala- "yes please, Maya put them in our room, come with me and help me then we will come back, Mommy can you please watch Isabella and Alexis until we get back, they are sleeping in their carseats"

Shamalya- "of course I will"

Kamala- "thank you"

~In Kamala and Doug's room~

Doug- "Honey, here's your ice pack, but it's not cold"

Kamala- "you have to fold it half and then shake it slightly to activate the ice pack after you open the package"

Doug- "okay"

A few minutes later ... Kamala comes out of the bathroom that is in her and Doug's room

Kamala- "this feels better now, let's go back into the family room, gives Doug a kiss"

Shamayla- "what kind of ice pack does Kamala need"

Maya- "its one that she wears and it's frozen, and it helps with healing"

Meena- "I used them with both girls, they do help"

Shamalya- "ok"

5 minutes later...

Kamala and Doug come back into the family room

Meena- "feel better Auntie"

Kamala- "a little but not much, everything hurts Meena, and I'm exhausted"

Amara- "Auntie, Baby" "Baby" Amara smiles and she runs to my side and hugged me.

Kamala- "Amara, go and sit down on the couch and wait for Auntie come and sit next to you ok"

Amara- "otay, Auntie" and she goes and sits down on the couch.

Meena- "Amara, remember be careful, Alexis and Isabella are babies like Leela, but they are a lot smaller"

Kamala goes and sits down on the couch next to Amara, "I see Leela is using Alexis' swing"

Doug "Honey, who do you want first"

Kamala- "it doesn't matter, she wants to hold both"

Doug- "ok, I already have Alexis unbuckled"

Meena- "yes, I didn't think you would mind, she loves her swing at home"

Kamala- "Amara, Alexis is a baby, she's a lot smaller then Leela, sit next to me and you can hold her" and then you can hold Isabella in a few minutes put your hands out and hold her up, Auntie's going to have her arms under yours, to help you"