Lunch With Grandma, Maya, Meena, and Christina

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Kamala- "they slept for part of the game, and they were up for part, they did get scared though when Lou the seal came in, which I didn't know he was coming, Christina surprised me, and brought him in, and yes everyone but my adorable hubby had on matching outfits, I asked him if he would wear a Giants shirt and he said no, that he wouldn't because as everyone knows he loves his Dodgers"

Doug- "I do, and I can't wear anything that says Giants on it, just like my adorable wife won't wear anything that says Dodgers on it, even thought Lexie and Bella have Dodger clothes, as Kam says if she's getting the girls dressed she picks out their clothes"

Kamala giggles "I do, and I won't put anything Dodgers on them, their ear piercing went as good as I thought it would, they both cried, but Dougie and I decided to do it now when they can't really pull on their ears much or take their earrings out, and I remember Meena getting Leela and Amara's ears pierced when they were almost 3 months old"

Meena- "I did, and Auntie, it's adorable that all 3 of you have matching earrings"

Kamala- "Maya, did you bring the box that I had shipped here"

Maya- "I did, did you want it"

Kamala- "later, there's presents in there for Amara and Leela from the Giants store that I bought them"

Christina- "Shamayla, thank you for lunch, dinner is on me"

Shamalya- "Christina, if you would like you can stay in our guest room if you want that way Lexie and Bella won't wake you up"

Christina- "they didn't wake me up when they are up, and I'm used to babies crying, my sister Addison has 2 little girls, they are 2 and 4 months, I live with her"

Kamala- "Christina, it's up to you, where you want to stay"

Christina- "Kamala, I'm going to stay with you tonight, but I want to treat Meena, Maya, Shamalya, Amara, Nick, Tony to dinner, or make dinner, and that way you can take your nap, I can tell your getting sleepy, you're laying on Doug's shoulder"

Kamala yawns and looks at Maya

Maya knows that look

Shamalya- "I know someone who needs a nap, and one who is already asleep"

Doug- "I do too, 2 of my 3 girls are sound asleep and one is almost asleep"

Maya- "Sis, we are going to go, I know your sleepy, and Lexie and Bella are sound asleep, I put Bella in her pack n play a few minutes ago"

Meena- "Auntie, when Amara and Leela get home from daycare, I will call you and see if your up from your nap, which you probably will be and you can give them the stuff you bought them, I know it's more Giants stuff"

Kamala- "thank you, yes it is, all the cousins got the same thing, Lexie and Bella helped pick out their presents"

Shamalya- "As much as I don't want to, I'm going to put Lexie in her pack n play for her nap, my arms are falling asleep, and they look so adorable with their ears pierced, who won the baseball game you went to"

Shamalya puts Lexie in her pack n play next to Bella

Kamala smiles "the Giants won"

Meena- "Auntie, I agree with Mommy, we are going to go, you look like your ready for a nap"

Kamala- "Mommy, thank you for lunch, and yes I'm ready for a nap"

Kamala gives Maya and Meena a look

Meena- "Christina, why don't you come over to our house, Auntie wants to take a nap, while Lexie and Bella are napping"

Maya notices the look that Kamala gave her and Meena, "I agree with Meena"

Christina- "Kamala, I'm going to go over to Meena and Maya's, and then I want to make them dinner, if you and Doug and Lexie and Bella want to come you can"

Kamala- "let me talk with Dougie but yes we will probably come over, I will call Maya when I get up from my nap and we can talk about what we are going to do for dinner"

Shamalya, Meena, Maya, and Christina leave.

Doug- "Honey, do you really want a nap"?

Kamala- "yes but not a sleepy one, and I'm really hot at the moment, and I need a shower, and the babies are sleeping, so I want Dougie time"

Doug helps Kamala up from her chair and he takes the baby monitor with them and they go into their bathroom, Doug puts the monitor on the counter.

Kamala- "I finally get to play with my very adorable and hot hubby"

Doug- "I think we both need a shower"

Kamala- "I agree, and we have the house to our selfs right now"

Doug wraps his arms around Kamala's waist from behind, kissing her neck softly and sweetly. His hand's begin to roam her body as he whispers "I think we need a shower.

Kamala's breath hitches at the feel of Doug's hot breath against her ear. "Yes Dougie."