Chapter 4: Stupid, why would you argue with her?

Everyone's eyes instantly gathered on Yun Ci.

Yunci was holding his cheeks and scribbling boringly circles on the table. Hearing Ruan Feiyue's question, he answered slowly: "That's a wrong question, and the four options are all wrong."

Ruan Feiyue chuckled and laughed: "A Ci, this time the mathematics paper was created by the mathematics master An Linsong himself. How could it be wrong?"

Everyone knew it well, it must be that Yunci didn't know the answer, and was afraid of being ashamed, that made such nonsense.

Even the servants on the side have a bit more contempt in their eyes.

Sure enough, he grew up in the country, not only stupid, but also a lot of nonsense, even Miss Fei Yue can't match a finger.

I don't know why the madam must take her back.

Ruan Feiyue sneered in her heart.

Sure enough, she is an idiot. Why should she fight with her?

Ruan Bingde said with a solemn expression: "Aci, no matter how you were before, since you are home, I will arrange for you to enter the best Lance Middle School. You must study hard in the future."

Yun Ci lowered his head, but gave a faint hum.

Back in the room, the phone rang suddenly, and as soon as Yunci was connected, there was an old wailing sound on the other end: "Xiaocici, I'm over! This time, I made a wrong question in the math paper for the monthly exam. Ugh..."

Yunci sneered ruthlessly: "So your old man only found out now?"

"I'm not old, my head is out of use, and you are not willing to ask you to work out the problem for me."

An Linsong complained bitterly, not like a serious old man at all.

"Next time."

Yunci made a perfunctory sentence and hung up.

The next day, she got up early, went to Ruan Feiyue's bedroom, and knocked on the door.

Ruan Feiyue opened the door, and when she saw her, her face was gloomy for an instant, and she asked impatiently, "What's the matter?"

Yun Ci said blankly: "Would you like to go out together?"

Ruan Feiyue showed a suspicious look: "Where to go?"

"Mom's cemetery, she wants to see you."

Yunci was raised by his mother alone since childhood.

When I learned that Yunci was wrongly held, my mother was already dying. Before she died, she always wanted to see her own daughter.

Ruan Feiyue raised her eyebrows, feeling inexplicable: "What mother are you talking about?"

"Blood, your mother." Yunci said clearly with a pause.

These words seem to have stepped on Ruan Feiyue’s painful foot suddenly, and she was instantly embarrassed into anger: "I don't have that kind of country mother! Don't talk nonsense!"

Even if she is not born with her, she will always be the daughter of Nguyen's daughter. Don't change anyone, so she shouldn't have anything to do with such remote places!

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes and smiled contemptuously: "Yes, you don't deserve it either."

After speaking, turned and left.

Ruan Feiyue became furious and slammed the door of the room with a bang.

Arriving in a car to the suburban cemetery, Yun Ci put down the bouquet, and slowly stroked the photo on the tombstone, his always cold eyes finally revealed a touch of softness.

"Mom, I will listen to you and stay at Ruan's house. Don't worry."

Although her life was poor in the country, her mother never treated her badly since she was a child.

She will never forget the kindness of nurturing.

Leaving the cemetery, Yunci drove to the city center again, walked into a remote alley, pushed open the rusty iron door, climbed to the third floor with his toes, kicked the apartment's security door with his toe.

Soon, the door was opened, and a figure appeared in front of him.

The man looks handsome, dressed in home clothes, half sleeves, narrow waist and long legs, high body, elegant smile at the corners of his mouth, he has the air of a scroll, and he is also hung with a pink apron.

He leaned lazily by the door: "Yeah, it's finally here? I've been waiting for you for a long time."