Chapter 55: First place this year

The shooting competition is over.

There were only Yunci and Jun Siche in the audience, and they all hit the bullseye.

In all the games in the second half, Yunci took first place.

The voices on her became louder and louder, and everyone talked about her, changing from contempt at the beginning to admiration.

School infirmary.

Doctor Yang Lian is looking through the file: "Student Xia, you pretend to have a foot injury every year in sports competitions, can you be a little new?"

Xia Beiqing put his cheeks in his hands, blinked a pair of wet eyes, smiled like a flower, especially sweet: "Sister school doctor, I know you are the best. You are beautiful and kind, so you can open one for me. The diagnosis and treatment list, I will invite you to drink milk tea, okay? Huh?"

He tilted his head, and his curly hair shone under the sun, exuding a dazzling luster, like a cute little sheep.

Yang Lian has no resistance to this handsome face, and sighs: "I'm really afraid of you, I can't help you open it..."

She wrote the list, but when she looked up, she looked behind Xia Beiqin, stood up all at once, flushed her cheeks.

"Shen... Teacher Shen!"

Xia Beiqing turned her head subconsciously, and saw Shen Zhiyu walking in from the door.

His smile sank, his brow furrowed in disgust, and his mood was irritable.

It's really a narrow road.

Shen Zhiyu walked to Xia Bei and leaned to his side, with a warm smile at the corner of his mouth: "Doctor Yang, I'll get sleeping pills."

Yang Lian hurriedly took out the medicine from the drawer and handed it to him.

Shen Zhiyu took it, thanked him, and when he turned to leave, he glanced at Xia Beiqin's plastered feet.

Yang Lian sat down again and handed the list to Xia Beiqing: "Why don't your family members come to accompany you in the activities?"

Shen Zhiyu walked to the door, heard these words, suddenly stopped, turned his head slowly, and looked towards Xia Bei, only to see the shaggy back of the young man's head.

The sports competition is coming to an end, and beyond everyone's expectations, the number one this year is Yunci.

Compared to shock, more cheers.

"Yunci is so handsome to shoot!"

"I think she is the most handsome high jumper. With her graceful posture and amazing jumping ability, I almost thought she was reincarnated as a soaring cannon..."

"Huh? Where's Yunciren?"

Everyone realized that Yunci had disappeared.

Director Ma was preparing to present the award, holding the trophy, searched all over the place, and did not see Yun Ci.

the other side.

Yun Ci copied his pockets with both hands, put his jacket on his shoulders, walked out of the school gate slowly, the sunset pouring down, his body was thin and aloof, showing a bit of wanton and unrestrained appearance.

A car was parked outside the school, and Gu Jingwen leaned against the car.

Yunci walked over and just opened the car door.

With a sudden stop, her arm was suddenly captured.

Turning his head, a Maybach parked beside him, Jun Sicher sat in the car, tilted his head, and narrowed his peachy eyes.

Speak in an unquestionable tone: "Get in the car."

Gu Jingwen smiled: "Don't bother, I can send Yun to resign.

Jun Sicher glanced at his car and said unhurriedly, "You should not be able to deliver it."

Gu Jingwen frowned.

I haven't figured out what this means.

Jun Siche suddenly opened the car door, grabbed Yunci's waistline suddenly, and directly took her into the car, sat with her on her legs, and tightly bound the person in her arms.

"Bo Zou, drive."

Give an order.

The car drove away.

Gu Jingwen rolled his eyes.

Idiot...

He turned into the car and was about to leave, but he couldn't catch fire anyhow, the instrument panel kept flashing red.

what's the situation?

When Gu Jingwen got out of the car, the tire turned out to be flat.

He almost exploded in situ: "Fuck, which idiot pierced my tire!"