Chapter 28: Plagiarism

Time is up, rewind.

Those who have not been completed can only stop writing and declare the end.

The invigilator sends the test papers to the conference room, which will be corrected by the examiner.

Yu Huai sighed: "The quality of this session is far worse than the previous session."

Jiang Zinuo suddenly surprised: "This person's problem solution... is so powerful!"

Yu Huai took a look, with a stunned expression: "Wow! I take back what I said just now! Mansi, take a look..."

He handed the test paper to Yunci.

Yun Ci glanced, his face suddenly cold.

"This...this..." An Linsong was dumbfounded.

The solution on this test paper is exactly the same as the solution written by Yunci in the hotel before!

He was deeply impressed by such a unique solution at the time as a treasure.

An Linsong is decisive: "This is impossible!"

There are so many ways to solve the mathematics, even if it is unique, it is not impossible to run into the same problem-solving ideas as others.

The reason An Linsong is so sure is because Yunci has incorporated his surname into the solution of this problem, which is tantamount to putting on an anti-counterfeiting mark.

In this world, there will never be a second person who will come up with the same solution as her.

Therefore, there is only one explanation for the situation on this test paper.

Plagiarism.

"Whose test paper is this?" Yunci's voice was extremely deep.

For the sake of fairness, there are only exam numbers and no names on the test papers.

The invigilator was called to monitor and pointed to the girl in the sixth row of the first group on the screen: "No. 1062, it's her."

Yun Ci's pupils suddenly tightened.

Ruan Feiyue?

"It's her!" An Linsong exclaimed.

Yunci turned his head too far: "What? Do you know him?"

"Last week she came to me and asked me about the exercises. At that time..."

"What was it then."

"I..." An Linsong's eyes were erratic, and his heart was guilty: "I put the paper on which you wrote the solution...just on the table...a little speech, don't be angry, I really didn't expect her to..."

An Linsong carefully observed Yunci's expression.

This girl has a temper, not a joke.

What's more, this matter is indeed his negligence.

Yun Ci didn't speak, a trace of irritation appeared on his indifferent face, and his eyes were cold.

Yu Huai rested his chin: "There is no actual evidence, what should I do now?"

Yunci turned the pen, her fingers were long and thin, and the hard pen wandered around her fingertips flexibly, like a wonderful performance.

After a while, he made a pause and slapped the pen down.

It seems that a decision has been made.

She picked up Ruan Feiyue's test paper, got up and walked out.

The three looked at each other: "Where is she going?"

Participating students were still sitting in the classroom, waiting for the results, when they suddenly saw a slender figure walk in, they were all surprised.

"Who is she?"

"It seems to be Mansi, the vice president of the International Olympiad. She wears a mask and sunglasses every time she appears."

With everyone's eyes in full view, Yunci walked straight to Ruan Feiyue and patted the test paper on her desk.

Deliberately lowered his voice.

"This classmate, can you talk about your problem-solving ideas?"

Ruan Feiyue blinked surprised eyes, and was stunned for a while before asking innocently, "Is there anything wrong with this question?"

"No." Yunci said with a light smile: "Very good, I am very interested."

Ruan Feiyue was happy and panicked.

I was so happy that I was able to get the favor of Vice Chairman Mansi, but I was frightened... She originally copied the solution to this question, so what kind of thinking was there.

She couldn't even make it up.

"I... I think so..." Ruan Feiyue was vague and couldn't tell why.

"What do you think?" Yun Ci asked, holding the desk with his arms and leaning down, almost confining Ruan Feiyue's whole person in the shadows. The cold pool behind the sunglasses locked her firmly.