Chapter 120: Master Che is sick again

What a mess.

Yun Ci didn't want to listen to his nonsense anymore, he shook his wrist and continued to give him a cold compress.

Gu Jingwen's words suddenly flashed in his mind.

After a moment of silence, Yun Ci lowered his eyes and asked casually: "Who is the man with you at night?"

Jun Siche suddenly squeezed her cheeks with both hands, and raised her eyebrows severely: "Don't ask other men in front of me."

Yunci was speechless for a while, and turned his head to avoid Jun Siche's touch.

"I just ask casually."

"His name is Ningyu, he is from Yuguo." Junsi leaned back lazily, squinting his eyes slightly, as if he was enjoying it, and even his voice became unhurried: "He came to Yeguo for the sake of A pharmaceutical project, that project, our Jun family also participated."

Yunci moved for a while.

Sure enough, Gu Jingwen was right.

Yunci glanced at the man sideways, and began to say, "The medicine... has it been made?"

"It hasn't started yet." Jun Sicher replied, and then changed the conversation: "There are some people in the institute."

What do you mean?

Yunci continued to ask: "How many?"

"About ten."

Why are so many people locked up?

Could it be...

Yunci's heart jumped.

Are you planning to make medicine and experiment on these people first?

Or are there other uses?

Jun Siche opened his eyelids at this moment, grabbed Yun Ci's arm abruptly, and yanked her into his arms.

Yunci was caught off guard, and the whole person fell on Jun Siche, supporting his chest with both hands, and he could even clearly feel the beating of his heart.

Plops and plops, hitting her palms.

He raised his head and hit a gloomy look.

Jun Sicher's sharp eyes, as deep as they were bottomless, ran across her face inch by inch, and his voice was a little cold: "What do you want to inquire about?"

Yunci's pupils shook slightly.

He has a brain problem, but he is not stupid.

He could detect such obvious interrogation in an instant.

In the man's probing eyes, Yun Ci's face was always calm, pushed him away and stood up, holding the ice pack in his hand: "It's done."

Talking, turned and left.

It was getting late, Yunci stayed at Jun's house.

It's the same room before, and nothing has changed.

early morning

When Yun resigned downstairs, the servant had already prepared breakfast, which was all made according to her taste.

Before long, Xia Beiqin yawned and walked down the stairs, wearing a rabbit-eared stuffed hat on top of his head.

"Huh? Sister-in-law? When did you come last night, I don't know..."

Yun Ci glanced at him, did not speak, and took up the hot milk on hand.

At this time, a loud bang came from the second floor.

The servants panicked instantly.

"It's over, Master Che is sick again!"

Xia Beiqi turned around and rushed to the second floor.

Sickness?

Yunci put down the tableware and followed upstairs.

In the room, Jun Siche was lying on the ground, his face pale, his facial features were distorted by pain, he raised his slender neck, frantically tore his collar, as if he could not breathe, his whole body was convulsing and convulsing.

Xia Beiqing pressed to the corner of the wall, crying in a hurry: "Brother Che..."

Zou Bo is calling the doctor.

The bodyguards used all their strength and couldn't hold back Junscher. The man was like a mad beast, groaning in pain from his throat.

Yun Ci has never seen him so crazy and irritable.

Like a ghost, she actually walked over and shouted: "Jun Si Che..."

Hearing this familiar call, the man's eyes regained a sense of soberness. Then, he grabbed Yun Ci's hand and hugged her in his arms.

Yunci tentatively stretched out his hand and stroked the man's back lightly, as if he was comforting a child.

The strange thing is that Jun Siche put his head on her shoulders, his breathing gradually became stable, and his tight body began to relax, from a grumpy beast to a docile pet.

Everyone was stunned.