Chapter 123: Campus singing competition

The front row is discussing Liwu.

"I heard that she is going to release a new song, so I look forward to it!"

"Then I need to have new composition materials again!"

"Li Wu's singing is so good, and she must be beautiful too, but it's a pity that she never shows up."

"Maybe he is a big fat man."

"Go away! You are fat, and your whole family is fat!"

Liwu is a popular singer nowadays. He was born on the Internet two years ago. He released the first self-made and self-sung audio. The ethereal and clear voice was immediately sought after by everyone, and the number of downloads reached hundreds of millions.

Her style is changeable, and each song can bring a new experience to the audience. The lyrics are rich in connotation, and she dares to expose social ugliness. As a result, she has won many golden song awards. She was hailed as the queen of music after only two years of debut.

Unfortunately, she only sang songs and never participated in public events.

The class bell rang and Chen Fangjun, the head teacher, walked into the classroom.

"Just let me know that the annual campus song contest is about to start."

The whole class was boiling.

"It was Ye Zipei who participated in the first two years. This year should be her again, right?"

"She sang nicely in the class. She got third place in two years."

The Ye Zipei on the seat straightened his waist and raised his head, with a bit of arrogance between his eyebrows.

She is a good voice recognized by the class.

"Then this time the campus song contest is..." Chen Fangjun is preparing to announce the candidates.

Xia Beiqing suddenly raised his hand: "I recommend classmate Yunci, she sings very well!"

Everyone was stunned, and all turned around to look.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes slightly, his face always indifferent, but the pen in his hand pierced the textbook: "Are you looking for death?"

Ye Zipei looked at Yunci, frowning slightly in disgust.

"I think it's good to change people. It's Ye Zipei every year, and I'm third every year. I'm tired.

"Ye Zipei can get third place even if he participates, let Yun Ci participate in it and maybe get third from the bottom!"

"Last sports game, Yunci was still number one!"

"She's a bastard. Of course she is good at fighting every day. Ye Zipei is a recognized singer in our class. Yunci does not seem to have a literary style. How could it be better than Yepei's singing."

"That's it, don't take a countdown at that time and lose the face of our class."

"Yes, this is linked to our class evaluation honor class."

Someone in the class supported and some opposed.

"Okay, okay, stop arguing!" Chen Fangjun patted the desk and looked at the clouded words in the back row: "It was Ye Zipei who participated in the first two years. It is time to give others a chance. This year's contestant Let's decide to resign from classmate."

Ye Zipei turned pale in an instant, a little unbelievable.

In the back row, Yunci tilted his body lazily, with a cold voice: "I will not participate."

"Huh?" Chen Fangjun was stunned.

Xia Beiqing covered Yun Ci's mouth: "She knows that she will be ready!"

"Then it is so decided, classmate Yunci, please do your best!" Chen Fangjun left the classroom.

Yunci grabbed Xia Beiqing's wrist and twisted it fiercely.

"Ah!" Xia Beiqing immediately let go of his hand in pain, feeling that his bones are about to break.

Yun Ci looked at Xia Beiqing coldly: "If you want to participate, you can participate by yourself."

"I heard you sing just now, it's so good!" Xia Beiqing said seriously, "I believe you will be the first!"

The class is still discussing in full swing.

Ruan Feiyue's eyes were red and swollen.

She has been crying these nights, especially after Yun quit to attend the dinner, she never went home again, as I can imagine, she must be living in Jun's house!