Chapter 188: Masked man

three years ago--

In the middle of the night, a few dog barks came from the mountains.

It was summer, and the room in the small earthen house was very narrow and boring. There were old lamps on the wooden tables and books in the corners.

Yunci lay on the bed and fell asleep peacefully under the moonlight. Her skin was glowing with white light, her broken hair covered her beautiful eyebrows, her nose was pretty, her pink lips were slightly curled, and she was holding a cattail fan in her hand, covering her belly, accompanied by Breathing ups and downs.

With a creak, the window was suddenly pushed open.

Yun Ci suddenly opened his eyes, grabbed the knife subconsciously, and saw a strange woman standing by the bed.

"you..."

Before she could speak, the woman suddenly covered her nose and mouth.

A choking smell came.

In an instant, she lost consciousness.

So hot...

As if the whole body was grilled on charcoal fire

Yun Ci faintly woke up, her eyes were sore by the intense sunlight, her mouth was dry and her sweat was evaporated, she stood up with her arm.

Looking around, there is yellow sand everywhere, and the dunes are undulating, as if they are in a golden ocean, with dead branches slanting around them, like white bones.

Is this the desert?

Is that woman who brought her here?

At this time, accompanied by the sound of hoofs, a group of people galloped in the distance on horseback, raising the sky full of dust.

In the end, the horse team stopped in front of her.

Yun Ci raised his head and felt dizzy. In his dim vision, he saw the man on horseback wearing a mask, only a pair of eyes were exposed. His pupils were sharp and cold, like immersed in blood, and the tear mole under his eyelid was particularly charming.

The man rolled over and got off the horse, and took her into his arms with one hand. His eyes were filled with crazy joy, his eyes were almost red, and his voice was trembling.

"Aci..."

Before Yun Ci could react, he fainted in his arms.

When she woke up again, she sat up suddenly, dizzy.

His thoughts slowly returned, only to realize that he was no longer in the desert.

Under him is a large bed, covered with soft velvet, exquisite sheets with silky texture, a half-hidden windows, and layers of veils swaying in the wind.

Yunci opened the veil, rolled over and got out of the bed, and stepped barefoot on the carpet.

There is a crystal pendant lamp above the head, delicate roses are placed on the fragrant wooden table, and there are beautiful handicrafts in the finely carved closet.

The room is very gorgeously decorated.

Yun Ci was changed into a dress, wearing a pure white silk nightdress, inlaid with lace, and the silky skirt draped down to the ground.

When you open the door, you see a deep corridor.

She lifted the hem of her skirt and ran towards the other side of the corridor. The brown wall was covered with picture frames.

To the end, there is a winding staircase.

Even the steps are covered with plush carpets.

Yunci ran down the stairs, as if he would never run to the end, behind him the skirt fluttered like a white rose in full bloom.

When turning the corner, I bumped into a figure head-on.

Yunci staggered two steps back and took a closer look.

It was the man who saved her in the desert.

The man was wearing a black shirt, his collar button was unbuttoned, revealing a **** collarbone, his face is still wearing a mask, but his eyes are very beautiful, looking forward to the flow, fascinating.

"You saved me? Thank you..."

As soon as the words fell, the man straddled his superior long legs and walked in front of her. With a wave of his long arm, he lifted her up sideways.

After she finally ran off, the man took her back to the room and put her on the bed gently.

Immediately afterwards, the man covered her and pressed her over, tightly circled her in his arms, stretched out a hand, stroked Yunci's cheek with his fingertips, looked into her eyes, filled with joy, excitement and sadness. There are endless nostalgia.