Chapter 124: Master Che's situation is not so good

She was angry, anxious, and helpless.

Ruan Feiyue glared at Yunci, then looked at Ye Zipei.

Ye Zipei was lowering her head, her nails clasping the corner of the desk.

After school.

Yunci pulled out his schoolbag from the drawer and walked away leisurely.

A group of people behind him pointed and pointed.

"She just left?"

"I think the other classes are rushing to go to the karaoke room. She is still stubborn and not active at all."

"She doesn't care about this competition at all, she doesn't care about class honors."

"It's also possible that it's a duck voice, which can't be practiced well."

"Xiao Bawang also said that she sang well, bragging, I don't think she can even memorize the lyrics."

Leaving the school building, Ruan Feiyue caught up with Ye Zipei.

"Zipei, let's go together."

Ye Zipei was a little absent-minded: "Okay..."

Ruan Feiyue looked at her and sighed deliberately: "It's a pity that you are not the one in this year's competition. I like your singing very much."

Ye Zipei twisted the strap of his schoolbag and was stabbed in pain. He had to force a smile: "There is no way, but I have to give other people a chance. It's me every year, and it's quite boring."

"But you got the third place in the class for two years. They seem to be disgusted, a little too much..." Ruan Feiyue snorted, as if he was embarrassing her.

Yepei dropped his head, his face pale.

After a while, she couldn't help but ask: "Yunci...is it good to sing?"

"I don't know, she hasn't sung at home." Ruan Feiyue glanced at Ye Zipei's clenched hands, and smiled with a bent eyebrow: "Who knows, maybe she can really get the first place."

This sentence, like a thorn, pierced Yepei's heart completely.

Ruan's house.

Ye Meipan was sitting in the living room, and when she saw Yunci returning, she stood up immediately.

Obviously waiting for her.

"Aci, come and sit down. Mom wants to have a chat with you."

Yun Ci walked over, sat on the sofa, leaned back casually, and raised his legs at random: "What are you talking about?"

Ye Meipan pouring tea for her graciously: "That's it, A Ci, I mentioned to you the marriage with the Jun family before. You are quite unhappy. If you really don't want to, Mom won't force you, so ..."

"I'm quite happy." Yun Ci looked at her coldly and twitched the corners of his lips with a smile.

Ye Meipan was confused by this sentence: "Aci, why are you..."

Yunci slowly picked up the teacup and took a sip: "I know what you mean, Ruan Feiyue likes Jun Si Che, so you want to give her the engagement. Why? Throw me a hot potato and found it was a piece. Bao just wants to go back, don't you think he's a bit too thick?"

These words are merciless.

After being dismantled, Ye Meipan couldn't hold her face, and became a little angry: "Aci, how can you talk to your mother like this!"

Yun Ci slapped the teacup on the table, and the tea splashed: "Sorry, I won't let it."

After that, Ye Meipan stood up, grabbed his schoolbag, and went upstairs in the horrified eyes of Ye Meipan.

Ruan Feiyue just came home and happened to see this scene.

"Mom, what did she say? Would you like to return the marriage contract to me?"

Ye Meipan's face was bad, and she shook her head.

Ruan Feiyue stomped her feet with anger: "How can she be so shameless!"

Since it's impossible to say or say anything, don't blame her for using other methods!

Back in the room, Yunci threw his schoolbag aside.

The phone rang at this moment.

After it was connected, it was Zou Bo's voice.

"Miss Yunci, can you come to Jun's house now, Master Che's situation... is not very good."