Chapter 74: This girl is pretty tricky

This situation really makes them unbelievable.

After all, they will definitely not be hurt by others if they take action by the League of Reapers.

What's more, the other party is just a little girl.

Lu Mingke hung his head, his expression frustrated, like a discouraged ball.

Seeing that he was not in the right mood, the three asked, "What's wrong? Isn't he hurt a little? It won't be so sad, right?"

Lu Mingke breathed heavily and said dumbly: "She is not dead."

"what?!"

The three were shocked.

"Not dead? Are you kidding me?"

"So, you are not only injured by her, but you haven't been able to kill her yet?!"

Lu Mingke nodded.

And... if he runs slower, he will probably die by her gun.

The three looked at each other.

"This girl is quite tricky, who will meet her?"

"Let the sound be late, right?"

The little girl named Yinwan, about ten years old, is wearing a pink tutu skirt, her silky long hair is tied into a ponytail, and she wears a cute headband.

His face was tender and pale red, his eyebrows were bent, and his big eyes were clear and watery.

She bit the lollipop in her mouth and smiled with two little pears on her lips, which was extremely cute and playful.

"Don't go! I never kill a woman, if it's a beautiful young lady, I'm even more reluctant!"

"Brother Cang, go?"

Several people looked at Yu Cang.

Yu Cang is strong, with wheat-colored skin, thick eyebrows and big eyes, with green stubble, and a fierce look on his face. He is a complete wild man.

"Okay!" His voice was rough: "I will go if I go, who is afraid of whom!"

early morning.

Yun resigned and went downstairs. Ruan Feiyue looked back and saw her, and her body trembled fiercely, knocking over the milk at hand.

The servant hurried over to clean up.

Ruan Feiyue clasped her hands, her expression frightened, her heart beating fiercely.

Why is she still alive?

Shouldn't be...

Yunci walked slowly to the table, her shadow covering Ruan Feiyue's head, making Ruan Feiyue almost nervous and breathless, her legs straight and soft.

It wasn't until she left with the bread that Ruan Feiyue's tight body relaxed.

what is the problem?

Is the legendary League of Reapers just a gang of liars? !

Ruan Feiyue suddenly got up, rushed back to the room, turned on the computer, and sent a series of questions to the email.

Soon, there was a reply.

Two words of content.

-tonight.

Ruan Feiyue breathed a sigh of relief.

Half a million has almost emptied her small vault, so she can't just be squandered.

late at night.

Yu Cang turned the window and entered the bedroom. He was not as cautious as Lu Mingke, and strode directly to the bed, planning to make a quick decision.

The quilt on the bed arched slightly. He turned the knife in his hand and opened the quilt, only to see that the bed was empty.

No one unexpectedly? !

He turned his head and was about to look around.

At this time, the neck felt cold.

A shining knife was against his aorta.

He froze and did not dare to move.

The girl's casual voice floated from behind: "Changed another one? It's really interesting..."

Yu Cang laughed twice: "Children, playing with knives is not a good habit, you put it down first, and the two of us have a good chat."

"What are you talking about, how do you want to die?"

"You!" Yu Cang was impatient and turned his head abruptly, trying to catch the girl behind him.

The blade snapped the necklace around his neck and fell to the ground with a snap.

He hurriedly bent over to pick it up, but was preempted by Yunci.

The necklace was wrapped around Yunci's fingers and was thrown twice.

Yu Cang was a little panicked: "Give me the necklace!"

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows: "Um... It seems that this necklace is very important to you?"