Chapter 21: Sister-in-law will be expelled from school!

Zhu Lan squeezed the transcript in her hand, gritted her teeth and said: "I won't just leave it alone!"

——

In the early morning, came to the classroom.

As soon as Yunci took her seat, Xia Beiqing suddenly leaned into her ear and said angrily: "Student Yunci, you are too stupid. Don't copy full marks even if you copy it. Now it's okay. It's a big mess. Got it!"

After getting the complete Doraemon comics signed by the author, Yunci was in a good mood. Not only did he not evade this time, but he was also willing to say something to him.

"What do you mean?"

Xia Beiqing lowered his voice: "There are posts on the school post bar that expose your cheating, and now the whole school knows about it!"

Yun Ci raised his head and realized the strange glances and blatant comments from the classmates.

"Have you read the post?"

"Looking at it, she is disgusting!"

"I knew how she could get a perfect score. It turned out to be for her body..."

"How come there is such a shameless person, doesn't she even know how to be ashamed?!"

Yunci frowned, grabbing Xia Beiqin's mobile phone.

Tieba has been upset for a long time, and a message has been pinned to the top.

It was an anonymous post with a very eye-catching title.

"Break the news! The full scorer of this exam has an illegitimate relationship with Professor An Linsong, suspected of cheating on the exam and false scores!"

A few pictures are posted below, with Yunci and An Linsong standing at the entrance of the hotel.

The comments below the post are varied.

The overwhelming insults are simply unsightly.

In the absence of any evidence, almost everyone believed that Yunci hooked up Professor An Linsong and obtained the test paper questions and answers in advance by his body. The full marks were obtained by cheating.

Xia Beiqing asked in astonishment: "You won't know until now, do you?"

"Ok."

"My heart is really big, don't you find others watching and talking about you all the way?"

Yunci threw the phone to Xia Beiqin: "I have been watching and talking a lot, and I have long been used to it."

Xia Bei was speechless.

The door of the classroom was knocked suddenly, and a classmate was standing outside.

"Yunci is here, go to the principal's office."

Upon hearing this, Yunci stood up.

Xia Beiqing hurriedly took her hand with worry in her eyes: "I believe you and Professor An, you must not admit it blindly, don't be afraid, don't panic, what is going to happen, I will cover you."

Yunci pulled the corners of his lips and said nothing.

Leaving the classroom at a leisurely pace.

Everyone showed smirking expressions.

"Yunci is over!"

"What will the principal do with her? Will the grades be invalidated?"

"How can it be so simple, I must be expelled directly!"

At the same table, he approached Ruan Feiyue and said: "If Yunci's results are invalidated, you will be the first place, and you can go to the Olympiad."

Ruan Feiyue blinked innocent eyes: "Don't say that, there may be some misunderstanding in this matter."

The tablemate sighed: "You are so kind, no wonder you will be bullied by her."

Here, Xia Beiqing picked up the phone and sent a message to Jun Siche.

——Brother Che, it's over, my sister-in-law will be expelled from school.

Jun Siche called directly.

After the connection, the man's voice was cold: "What do you mean? Speak clearly."

Xia Beiqing began to explain: "It's like this. A few days ago there was an Olympiad test in school, and then..."

"Get back and say it to your face." Jun Sicher lost his patience.

"Huh? But I'm still in class."

"Give you three minutes."

"Got it..."

Xia Beiqin was not in class anymore, so he pulled up his schoolbag and rushed outside the classroom.