Chapter 172: trap

He was anxious and couldn't speak directly, so he had to proceed according to Yunci's meaning.

But this game of chess, he has given up.

Ruan Feiyue was overjoyed, and before Zhang Shunhua could ask, she took the initiative to pick up the **** and lay next to Yunci's pawn, choosing to win and pursue.

Ruan Feiyue followed where Yunci went, just to push her to death.

After a few more shots, Ruan Feiyue couldn't bear to see that he was only one step away from victory.

She just wanted to let Grandpa see clearly, who is better than Yunci!

Yun Ci stared at the chessboard, squinting his fox eyes slightly.

Put the bait long enough, it's time to take up the line.

Her face was always indifferent, she couldn't see her emotions, her delicate hand held the black chess, suddenly changed the original course, and fell behind the chessboard without a hassle.

In the rear, all the white chess pieces were exposed without any protection. Her black chess fell and directly blocked all of the white chess's air, and she even captured four white chess pieces at once.

Ruan Feiyue's face was pale, and she didn't expect Yun Ci to behave like this. The chess piece she had held earlier in her hand fell to the ground with a bang.

Ye Nianrui slapped his thigh with excitement: "Hahahaha... it turned out to be a trap! A trap!"

Yunci deliberately played the wrong pawn, exposing his weakness and tempting the enemy to be fooled, while Ruan Feiyue was too eager for quick success and only wanted to chase Yunci to attack, but forgot to defend his turf.

In the end, Yunci counterattacked, causing the city to fall.

Zhang Shunhua was shocked, raised his head, and finally he was willing to face Yunci and carefully looked at this seemingly undisciplined girl.

Immediately, he launched a temper towards Ye Nianrui: "Okay, you old slippery, you hide such a powerful girl by your side, you didn't even tell me!"

Ye Nianrui happily said, "You lost this round!"

Ruan Feiyue was trembling with anger, tears swirling in her eyes.

In this game, Ye Nianrui and Zhang Shunhua played against each other at first, and then it became Yunci and her.

Zhang Shunhua lost, but she actually lost.

Moreover, it was so shameful and ashamed to lose.

Yunci made it clear that she was playing tricks on her!

Zhang Shunhua looked at Yunci and became interested in her, and asked: "How many years have you studied chess?"

Ye Nianrui took the stubborn words: "This girl has never studied."

Zhang Shunhua slapped the board and didn't believe it at all: "Are you lying to me? I'm not so confused yet!"

"Why did I lie to you, this girl grew up in the country, where did she go to get in touch with Go? It's just that she played a few games with me during this time."

Hearing this, Zhang Shunhua stood up suddenly.

The old man's muddy eyes, but at this moment, he was full of vigor, pointing to Yunci, his hands were shaking, and even the words were unfavorable: "This... this girl is very talented, it is a rare good seed!"

Ye Nianrui nodded.

He had this idea since the first time he played chess with this girl.

Zhang Shunhua quickly walked to Yunci, with an extremely sincere attitude: "Are you interested in coming to my Yiqiuqi Club? I want you to have a wheel fight with my members!"

"Wheel fight?!" Ye Nianrui exclaimed, and repeatedly objected: "She is a girl who has never studied before. You are not a bully!"

Zhang Shunhua ignored him, just looking at Yunci: "How about? Would you like it? It doesn't matter even if you lose, the most important thing is to try."

Yunci tilted his head, without a trace of emotion: "Yes."

Ruan Feiyue was completely dumbfounded.

Seeing two old people surrounding Yunci, but he was neglected and clean, standing aside, like a clown!