Chapter 60: I told you not to touch him!

"The more important point is that only Zhong Lao can feed this kind of no-worry grass. If you change it to anyone, even if you follow Zhong Lao's method, you can't even raise buds. Tell me, how can this be copied?"

Everyone nodded.

"Yeah... I heard that the king wanted to plant Don't worry about grass. He asked for seeds from Mr. Zhong and invited a group of top gardeners. As a result, the farts were not raised, and the seeds were all rotten in the soil."

"Look again, everyone." The man raised the cloth in his hand and pointed it at the light.

Turning sideways slightly, the original pale yellow fabric turned into lavender, and on the other side, it instantly turned black.

Like a trick, everyone was stunned.

A piece of cloth, mottled in color.

"Have you seen it? This is Zhong Lao's unique skill, weaving several threads of different colors into a piece of cloth. From different directions, the color of the cloth will also change. This wonderful and complex weaving method, In the entire Ye Kingdom, only Mr. Zhong can do it, and Mr. Zhong never accepts students to teach, even if others want to imitate it, they can't imitate it!"

The expressions of the crowd were gradually occupied by consternation.

"This is really old Zhong's cloth!"

"Quickly, touch me, I want to take a look at Zhong Lao's cloth in my dreams."

"Be careful, don't touch it, it's more valuable than rare treasures!"

Everyone was cautious, and they were all a little bit incoherent with excitement.

"Have you seen enough?"

An indifferent voice floated.

Everyone looked sideways at Yunci.

She copied her pocket in one hand and tilted her head, her expression showing distraction and impatience.

The man held the cloth in both hands and handed it to Yunci.

Ye Meipan suddenly stepped forward to take it, smiling and bending her eyebrows: "We, A Ci, are really interested in preparing such a gift."

Everyone looked at Yunci with completely different eyes, with surprise, doubt, curiosity, and admiration.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes slightly, squinting at the cloth in Ye Meipan's hand, feeling a little ridiculous.

A piece of rag, as for?

Ruan Feiyue clenched his fists and clenched his back teeth, making him desperate.

Yunci actually has Zhong Lao's cloth?

how can that be!

Could it be that she stole it?

Everyone had the same question in their hearts, even Ye Nianrui frowned.

Why can such a little girl own Zhong Lao's cloth?

This is incredible!

The banquet proceeded as usual.

It's just that more and more people came to Yunci to talk to, but Ruan Feiyue was left out in the cold.

Ruan Feiyue almost cried.

From birth to now, she has always been the focus and the protagonist wherever she goes. She has never received such treatment.

Her self-esteem and pride seemed to be stepped into the mud!

Yunci has always been lonely and lonely.

At this moment, surrounded by everyone, she frowned, her heart was very dry, her stern eyes swept over the people, and she stepped directly to get upstairs.

At this time, there was an exclamation not far away.

"Hurry up!"

Everyone looked sideways.

In the middle of the hall, an exquisite chandelier crashed down, and Ye Nianrui below was too late to dodge and was hit with a bang.

Caught off guard.

The hall instantly turned into a pot of porridge.

"dad!"

"Grandpa!"

"Ye Lao Ye Ye!"

Accompanied by screams of horror, everyone rushed to Ye Nianrui's side and hurriedly removed the chandelier on his body, wanting to check his injuries.

Yun Ci walked over and said coldly: "Don't move him first."

Everyone panicked and ignored her.

Yun Ci lowered his face and screamed, "I told you not to touch him!"

In a word, everyone was shocked instantly.

The scene finally calmed down.

Like a ghost, everyone really froze and didn't dare to move anymore.