Chapter 27: Miss Mansi

Ruan Feiyue calmed down: "Dad, don't be angry. A Ci's personality is a bit... weird, and she can't be blamed. It may be related to her childhood education. After all, she grew up in a country like that, and she has all the quality of the country. Generally low..."

It seems to be helping Yunci to speak, but every word is demeaning.

Go back to the bedroom.

Ruan Feiyue sat at the desk, picked up the phone and opened the photo in the album, her heart beating fiercely.

It's worthy of the Olympiad, even if it is the preliminary round, the subject is very difficult.

She took out paper and pen and carefully studied the answer to the problem.

Under the light, his eyes were scattered and gradually filled with shock.

Absolutely!

The problem-solving method in this photo is too perfect.

Perfect enough to make her shudder.

What kind of genius is it to think of such a unique way.

An Mathematical Olympiad problem was solved even more brilliantly than the movie, which made people have to admire it.

If she can take this problem as her own...

Ruan Feiyue squeezed the phone abruptly, her palms wet and her eyes burning.

——

Early in the morning, Ye Meipan was carrying a suitcase, with all kinds of worries in her heart: "There are snacks in it. If you are hungry, take it out to eat. I heard that the city is hot during the day and cold at night. The coat is also brought to you. Wear more at night. "

Ruan Feiyue pulled the car door and urged: "Mom, I won't be able to catch the flight if I don't leave."

Yun Ci walked out the door slowly. She rarely wore a long skirt today, and her long hair like seaweed was not tied, scattered on the snow-white shoulders, and outlined the slender swan neck.

Meigu Tiancheng.

The breeze blew across the skirt, revealing a small leg, thin and straight.

Ye Meipan was a little surprised.

On weekdays, Yunci dressed casually, and she had never discovered that this girl had such a superior appearance.

If she really stood with Fei Yue, she would be a bit more of a daughter of the Ruan family than Fei Yue.

"Aci, are you going to take a plane? I will take you to the airport by the way." Ye Meipan said.

"No need to."

Yunci was indifferent and turned to a rental car.

Center building.

Yunci took the elevator to the top roof of the fifty-fifth floor.

Along with the loud bang, the propeller shattered the clouds on the horizon, and a helicopter landed slowly.

In the gusty wind, her hair was messy, more sullen, and the skirt fluttered, like a blooming rose, noble and glamorous.

A man in a black windbreaker walked up to Yunci and respectfully said, "Miss Mansi, please get on the plane."

Port city.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Yunci put down his luggage, took out the Doraemon doll and amulet from it, and placed them beside the bed.

The next day, go to the competition venue.

An Linsong arrived at the same time.

The two walked into the venue and pushed open the door of the reception room. Inside were a man and a woman, Yu Huai and Jiang Zinuo, who were also examiners this time.

Seeing Yunci and An Linsong, they got up to greet them.

They are all old friends, and there is no need to say anything polite.

Yu Huai Chao Yunci smiled and joked: "Mansi, why do you wear a mask and sunglasses every time I see you? Until now I don't know what you look like, is it too beautiful or too ugly?"

An Linsong swallowed his words: "It's so beautiful that it can kill you."

Yu Huai spread his hands, not convinced: "Even Old Man An knows what you look like, but I can't."

Yunci didn't say anything.

She has always been taciturn.

Others have long been used to it.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the preliminary round began.

Participating students are arranged in the same classroom with only one test question, which will be completed within a limited time.

Yunci, they do not invigilate the exam, sitting in the next meeting room, waiting for the answer to be corrected.

In classrooms.

Ruan Feiyue got the test paper, looked at the familiar question on the paper, and her brows jumped.

Sure enough, you guessed it right.

She picked up the pen and wrote the answer printed in her mind without hesitation.