Chapter 195: retribution

Dongtang Chiyou sat on the side of the bed, took Yunci's hand, and kissed it gently on his lips. He, who had always been violent, showed a timid expression at this moment.

"Aci...Don't scare me, please, wake up..."

In three days, I found dozens of doctors.

They had the same caliber and could not find any cause.

"Get me all the doctors in Dongzhou!" Dongtang went crazy soon, his eyes turned blue, and he kept on guarding his words, and stayed awake for days and nights.

"Perhaps, it's retribution." Huo Baiyuan stood in the corner of the room, his eyes hidden behind Bai Ling, only white eyes, no pupils, seemed to be looking at the **** the bed.

Dongtang Chi You cast a murderous gaze at him, the expression under the mask was gloomy: "What did you say?"

The old man, who was also covered with white silk next to him, said: "You calm down, our Menglai clan really pays attention to the cycle of cause and effect. People with too much blood on their hands will cause murder. Perhaps retribution dare not entangle you, so It will be fulfilled in Miss Aci's body."

Dongtang sneered slowly: "Do you think I would believe this messy thing?"

The old man's tone was sincere: "You Di, so many doctors can't find the results, Miss Aci is always unconscious, maybe you can try to believe it."

Dongtang quietly said nothing.

At night, the servant knocked on the door: "It's time for you to eat."

I haven't eaten or drink for several days.

The man's roar came from the room: "Get out! Get out of me all!"

The servant ran away in fright.

Dongtang sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out the broken hair on Yunci's forehead, leaned down, and gave a soft kiss between her eyebrows.

"Aci, don't be afraid..."

He seemed to have made up his mind, got up, and left the room.

On the first floor, Huo Baiyuan was waiting in the lobby.

Dongtang slowly walked downstairs, his eyes were dark: "If it is really retribution, how should I solve it?"

Huo Baiyuan raised his hand and pointed out the door: "There is a Jinming Temple to the west, three worships and nine knocks in the past, to wash away the sins."

"Are you crazy?!" Su Mi walked over and stared at Huo Baiyuan: "Jinming Temple is in Wushi, how far is it from here, you actually let You Di worship the past three times?!"

Huo Baiyuan ignored Su Mi.

Dongtang slowly rubbed his eyebrows, and said coldly, "Get ready, and set off today."

Su Mi's eyes widened in astonishment: "Do you really want to pass this way?!"

Dongtang Chi You walked straight to the door, looking to the west, and then knelt on both knees with a plop.

Then, got up, walked three steps forward, kneeling again.

Su Mi opened her mouth, but couldn't say a word.

Dongtang Chi You knelt all the way to the city center. He had been kneeling for five hours without stopping. He straightened his waist, the sound of his knees kneeling on the ground, sonorously, and his eyes looked forward resolutely.

The streets were full of people, looking on the sidelines.

"It's Youdi..."

"What is he doing?"

Kneeling halfway, his knees were abruptly torn, **** and bloody.

He gritted his teeth, got up with his arms, staggered forward three steps, and knelt down fiercely.

Su Mi followed, seeing blood stains all the way, shocking.

Kneeling for three days and three nights, came to Jinming Temple.

Dongtang slowly supported the ground with both hands, a thin layer of sweat oozes from his forehead, and his thin, bloodless lips pressed tightly, and his breathing became weak, his figure was unstable, as if he was about to fall.

Jinming Temple is built on the top of the mountain, with more than a thousand stairs winding upward.

Su Mi was anxious: "This...you don't need to kneel anymore, right?"