Chapter 135: Teacher Shen must teach me well

Clang.

On the table is an expensive watch.

Shen Zhiyu calmly said, "Do you want to use this to bribe me?"

Xia Beiqing spread his hand, with little tiger teeth against the corners of his lips, smiling loosely: "Anyway, I'll leave it alone today, do you believe it or not."

"That's right." He stood up, supported the table with both hands, and slowly leaned to the ear of Shen Zhiyu. He let out a low laugh from his throat, and then he slapped, "I found that English is also very fun. You may come to ask Teacher Shen frequently, and Teacher Shen must teach me well."

After speaking, he kicked the chair and walked away at a leisurely pace, showing a bit of unruly back view.

Shen Zhiyu rubbed his eyebrows, rather helpless.

Back to Ruan's house.

It was still early, and the clouds were surging below the sunset on the horizon.

Ruan Feiyue asked the servant to move the painting tools to the back garden.

There is a competition recently, so we must practice.

She was sitting on a stool, holding a paint tray, and picked up a paintbrush to color.

Halfway through the painting, the hall became noisy.

She turned her head and looked over.

Yunci walked into the door, and was followed by a dark boy.

It's that turtle.

Ruan Feiyue raised her eyebrows.

Did she really take him home?

The servants pointed and pointed, and there was contempt in the words, and no one wanted to come forward to receive them.

"She would dare to take this kind of person home. It's too shameless."

"Oh, that's the wife's favorite sofa. What if it gets dirty?"

"Looking at him, your eyes keep staring at him, like he hasn't seen the world."

Ruan Feiyue evoked a contemptuous smile.

Two lowly people are good friends together.

"I'll pour you a glass of water." Yunci walked to the kitchen.

The servants scattered one after another.

Ruan Feiyue went on to draw and outline the lines.

"You can't do that."

A voice suddenly sounded behind him.

Ruan Feiyue was so scared that she turned her head and Zheng Peng stood behind, carefully observing her paintings.

Ruan Feiyue moved her position disgustingly, and distanced herself.

Zheng Peng pointed to her paintings on the floor and said seriously: "I see you are imitating other people's styles. Although beginners should start by imitating, they still have to find out their own style as soon as possible. Imitation of ignorance will not work."

Ruan Feiyue put down the paintbrush with a snap, and sneered: "Do you know how to paint? Here are some pointers!"

"Huh?" Zheng Peng said stupidly: "Don't be angry, I just..."

"Zheng Peng." Yunci walked over with the water, glanced at Ruan Feiyue's painting, and said to him: "No need to tell her, let's go upstairs."

When the two left the back garden side by side, Ruan Feiyue threw the painting on the ground with anger.

Zheng Peng's words still stuck to her heart like thorns.

Art has always been something she is proud of, but she has been studying painting for so many years, and she has indeed imitated others ignorantly, and she has never been able to find her own style!

Come to the room.

Yunci handed the water to Zheng Peng: "Sit down."

Zheng Pengduan sat on the chair and took a sip of water: "She is Aunt Yun's biological daughter, right?"

"Ok."

Zheng Peng curled his lips: "Aunt Yun is not gentle at all."

Yun Ci didn't answer this question, and changed the subject: "When is your solo exhibition?"

Zheng Peng smiled stupidly: "Next Wednesday, you must come by then."

Yun Ci gave him an OK gesture.

Zheng Peng's grandfather is the current king's secretary-general. Zheng Peng was born and his parents accidentally died. The fortune teller said that he was a nemesis. He had to be sent to the countryside to suppress evil, and he could only be picked up at the age of eighteen.

Therefore, Zheng Peng was sent to the countryside by his grandfather since he was a child, and he was raised by a nanny, and he became Yunci's neighbor.