Chapter 36: Little thing crying nose

Early in the morning, Jun Si Che walked downstairs.

He was also wearing a dark-weave silk nightgown, with his neckline open at will, revealing his white chest.

The hair was slept messy, slightly curled.

He was squinting his hazy eyes, his eyebrows were cold, and there was a touch of sensuality in his laziness.

The servant has prepared breakfast.

On the dining table, black truffle toast is decorated with fresh petals, and a gilded porcelain cup holds coffee.

Jun Siche took a seat, took the coffee with his well-knotted hands, and took a sip with his thin lips.

Every move is elegant.

Zou Bo put the envelope aside and said, "This is an invitation letter from the principal of Lance Middle School, Wu. He will hold a birthday banquet next week."

Jun Siche refused altogether: "Don't go."

Zou Bo was not surprised, but he was relieved.

Don't go well, so as not to cause any trouble again.

The last time I attended the wedding and got into a fight with the bridegroom is still vivid.

After thinking about it, Bo Zou added: "Miss Yunci seems to be going."

Jun Siche asked, "Why?"

"not sure."

"Um... The little thing must have thought I was going, so I went." The man held his chin with his hands, his face was calm, and he thought hard, and said, "Isn't she sad to find out that I'm not here?"

Bo Zou choked silently.

Master Che, your brain supplement is too much!

"Let's go." Jun Sicher picked up the envelope on the side, curled up his thin lips, and smiled wildly: "Save little things crying."

Yun Ci had no interest in the principal’s birthday banquet.

She picked a piece of clothing casually and put it on her body.

Out of the gate of Ruan's house, got into a Lincoln car.

Ye Meipan passed by the living room and was shocked when she saw this scene.

Can afford to drive a Lincoln car, surely a big person.

Is this specially to pick up Yunci?

How could Yunci know someone of this kind of identity?

In the car, An Linsong looked at Yunci, dumbfounded.

Sweater, jeans.

"You just wear this?"

Yunci shrugged: "Can't you?"

It's not impossible, but the perfunctory is too obvious.

Ten minutes later, arrived at the scene.

In the hall, the voices were full of voices and coveted.

Those who came to the banquet were all school classmates and children of wealthy families. They were exquisitely dressed, as if they were treating this place as a beauty contest.

Only with words, maverick.

Everyone can't help but give pointers.

"Why did she come dressed like this?"

"Good soil..."

"The country folks are like this."

On the other side, Ruan Feiyue was still perfecting his sketches, and the phone rang at this moment.

It was from my friend An Xin.

After the call was connected, An Xin asked, "Fei Yue, are you here to attend President Wu's birthday party?"

Ruan Feiyue held the paintbrush: "No."

"Ah? Why?"

"Because..." Ruan Feiyue's painting gestures paused, and her tone suddenly dimmed: "Because Yunci is going to participate, you also know the current situation, if we go together... it will be very embarrassing."

An Xin jumped with anger: "Then why should she go instead of you?"

Ruan Feiyue smiled bitterly: "After all, she...is the real daughter of the Ruan family."

"What kind of daughter, did we admit her? I don't care, anyway, I must have helped you out of this bad breath!"

An Linsong was greeted by the principal. He was so bored that he tasted a few glasses of red wine, which was far from what she had drunk in the first wine cellar.

She got up and went to the bathroom.

After An Xin finished the call, she has been paying close attention to Yunci, waiting for the opportunity.

At this moment, he was hiding in the bathroom door sneakily.

Seeing Yun's resignation, she slammed into it, and the necklace on her neck snapped to the ground.

Yun Ci immediately backed up two steps, pulled away, bent over, picked up the necklace and handed it to An Xin, then turned to leave.

"Wait!" An Xin hurriedly reached out and grabbed Yunci.