Chapter 159: Is all this fair to Yunci?

Ruan Bingde closed his eyes, thumped his chest with anger, and said in grief: "We have raised you for more than ten years, and raised a wolf-hearted thing. Isn't your brother bad for you? Since childhood, he held you in his hand and loved him. You are willing to hurt your brother so much too!"

On the sofa, Ye Meipan covered her face with her hands, tears seeping from between her fingers.

At this time, footsteps sounded in the hall.

Ruan Feiyue turned her head to look, with tears still hanging on her face, and saw Ruan Xichen coming down from the second floor, standing at the top of the stairs, looking at her from a distance.

His fragile eyes gradually dimmed, and there was no sadness or anger in his eyes, like a pool of stagnant water, which couldn't stir the slightest waves. This was the look that would only appear when disappointed to the extreme.

The older brother who was full of joy whenever he saw her, no longer exists.

A wave of fear crawled into her heart, and Ruan Feiyue got up from the ground and hurriedly ran towards Ruan Xichen.

"brother!"

Ruan Xichen was no longer like before, and would reach out to catch the girl running towards him. He turned around indifferently and left without any hesitation in his footsteps.

After chasing to the second floor, Ruan Feiyue firmly grasped Ruan Xichen's sleeves, and just opened his mouth, tears fell again.

"Brother...I know it's good, don't ignore me, OK..."

Ruan Xichen didn't say a word, only pulled back his sleeves, ready to leave.

Ruan Feiyue yelled uncontrollably: "Brother! I am not trying to harm you, I just want to target Yunci! I am afraid...I am afraid that she will take you all away. You and grandpa have already begun to favor her. Who? Dad? Or mother? What if you all love her and don't love me anymore! I can't accept that it's not fair to me if I get this and lose it again!"

Ruan Xichen paused, turned his head slowly, his face was bloodless, and his voice was a little trembling: "So...you can even use your brother, right? Ruan Feiyue, you touch your conscience and say, I am right How are you? You want to watch the MO band's concert. I stayed up for three nights and got your tickets! You called me the year before and cried and said that I was bullied. I was in Hong Kong and even played the game. I didn't participate, and I bought a flight ticket overnight. For that game, I prepared for a whole month. Just because of a call from you, I gave up and gave up!

When I knew that you were hugged by the wrong person, I thought to myself, what if you are not your own person? You will always be my most beloved sister. Yunci was taken home. Have I ever given her a good face? ! You say it's unfair to you, then have you ever thought, is all this fair to Yunci? ! "

Ruan Feiyue bit her lip and couldn't say a word.

Ruan Xichen took a breath, turned around and entered the room, and slammed the door.

There was a bang, as if it hit Ruan Feiyue's heart.

She covered her face and wept bitterly.

Not long after, Yunci returned to Ruan's house. As soon as he entered the door, he keenly smelled a dangerous breath.

The coffee table is crooked, and there are several pieces of information scattered on the ground. It is obvious that there has been a disturbance.

The servants hid in the corner, and when they saw her, they immediately pointed.

"She is really a plague god, who caused the family to quarrel twice in three days!"

"When she was away before, there had never been any such incidents!"

"If this family is scattered, it is all her responsibility!"

Yun Ci tilted his head and twitched the corners of his lips. His voice was not loud or small, but it was loud enough to resound through the hall: "If you have the courage, come to me and say it."

The servants shut up immediately.

Until midnight, the Ruan family still cried.