Chapter 66: hand of God

Yun Ci shrugged and did not deny.

Ye Nianrui pulled out a smile, with a completely different attitude: "This time...thanks to you..."

Yunci didn't reply any polite words.

After a moment of silence, Ye Nianrui sighed: "After all, you...are also the blood of my Ye family. No matter what you were in the past, since you are back, you will call me grandpa in the future..."

Hearing this, Ye Meipan laughed: "A Ci, call Grandpa quickly."

Yunci didn't say a word, indifferently like a bystander.

The atmosphere in the ward was inexplicably embarrassing.

Ye Meipan's smile gradually stiffened: "You kid, why do you still love to hold grudges..."

Outside the ward, Ruan Feiyue had a panoramic view of all this. She clenched her hands and bit her lip, full of resentment and unwillingness.

Yunci... robbed her grandfather!

director's office.

"Is there such a thing?!" The dean suddenly got up from his chair and almost knocked over the handwritten teacup.

The deputy dean nodded: "What happened last night, I found it incredible after hearing it, but the nurses have seen it with my own eyes."

The dean lowered his head for a moment of contemplation, and his expression became more solemn: "With eyes that are more accurate than instruments, pinch the wound with his bare hands, and stitch it in three seconds. I am afraid there is only one person in the entire Ye Kingdom."

"Who?"

The dean looked like a torch, and said with difficulty: "Venus at the gate of life and death."

"Venus?!" The deputy dean was shocked, so scared that he couldn't even speak his words: "She...she..."

It took a long time for the two of them to relax.

The deputy dean asked, "Should we invite people over?"

"Please? We're afraid we don't have the qualifications, I'm going to see her personally!" The dean rushed out of the office, lest he wouldn't see anyone one second late.

In the ward.

Several people were surrounding Ye Nianrui.

At this moment, the door was suddenly opened, and they turned to look, and saw the dean walk in.

Ruan Feiyue smiled and said, "It's Dean Sun, he must be visiting Grandpa, right?"

Ye Meipan was also a little excited: "Dean Sun actually came to visit your grandfather in person."

Dean Sun stood at the door, looking at the few people in the ward, none of them looked like Venus.

He had to ask: "Who broke into the operating room last night?"

Hearing this, everyone turned to look at Yunci who was leaning in the corner.

Dean Sun's eyes flashed with astonishment, and he stepped forward to Yunnan: "You..."

"Let's talk somewhere else." Yun Ci straightened up and interrupted him coldly.

Dean Sun nodded hurriedly and followed her out of the ward.

Ye Meipan stretched her head and looked out. Seeing the two walking side by side, she didn't know what they were talking about. The dean Sun next to her was humble and looked like a follower.

Moreover, she just heard Dean Sun calling you to Yunci...

What exactly is going on?

Came to the dean's office.

Dean Sun makes tea in person and respectfully.

Yun Ci took a seat on the sofa, picked up the tea cup, and took a sip.

Dean Sun stood by, looking at a loss.

He did not expect that Venus, who had the title of Hand of God, turned out to be a girl of eighteen or nineteen years old!

Yunci glanced at him obliquely: "Sit down."

Dean Sun dared to sit down, his palms sweating so nervously, "I don't know if you are coming here, I am neglecting you."

Yunci grinned and smiled: "It's not that exaggerated. Originally, I was going to visit your hospital next month, so I think it's early."

Dean Sun nodded quickly: "Yes, yes..."

Ruan Xichen returned to the hospital with fruits.

There are two little nurses chatting in the hallway.

"Really? Venus is here?"

Hearing these words, Ruan Xichen suddenly stopped.