Chapter 141: Kid don't interrupt

Gu Jingwen almost vomited a mouthful of old blood.

She actually... called him uncle? !

Yunci stepped into the house, Jun Duo Nuan leaped behind.

Gu Jingwen asked, "Who is this little carrot head?"

"My classmate." Yunci opened the refrigerator, took a bottle of yogurt and threw it to Jun Duonuan.

Sticking to her all day long like a bug.

Jun Duonuan sat on the sofa and watched TV while drinking yogurt. He didn't feel restrained at all.

Soon, the meal is ready.

The table is full of vegetables.

Yunci opened the chair and sat down, frowning: "Why don't you even have a piece of meat?"

Gu Jingwen sighed: "It's not to invest in that time machine project. I'm thinking of ways to save money, so I will just eat."

Yun Ci picked out a vegetable and put it in his mouth: "Don't invest, deceptive things, and be careful to lose money."

"To vote, to vote!" Jun Duonuan next to him suddenly said.

Gu Jingwen raised an eyebrow at her, feeling very interesting: "Oh? How do you say it?"

Jun Duonuan has a sincere expression on his face: "Uncle Gu, this thing is not a lie. In short, just believe me. Don't stop investing. You will definitely make a lot of money in the future!"

Yun Ci glanced at her sideways: "Eat your meal, kids, don't interrupt indiscriminately."

"Oh..." Jun Duonuan continued to eat.

Leaving Gu Jingwen's apartment, the environment here is remote and it is already pitch black at this time.

Yunci carried his schoolbag and asked, "Where is your home, I will send you back."

"No, someone will pick me up." Jun Duonuan pointed to the other side of the road.

There was a car parked under the dilapidated street light, and the man named "A Mu" was sitting in the car.

Jun Duonuan waved to Yunci, then ran across the road, got into the car, and immediately stuck to the man.

The man raised his impatient brows, but did not push the girl away.

the other side.

Ye Meipan got out of the car, closed her shawl with her hands, and walked into Baoyue Tower.

In the evening, I made an appointment with a few wives for dinner.

When I came to the box, I was about to push the door, listening to a burst of laughter.

"Have you heard that Ye Meipan went to Master Yu Gui's exhibition with her daughter, but was stopped outside."

"Really? I even called her specially to congratulate her. This incident makes everyone envious."

"Isn't she bragging about how good her daughter is? Watching an art exhibition and seeing her stunned, she didn't even enter the door. That's a real laugh."

Outside the door, Ye Meipan's face was pale, and she squeezed her shawl tightly. She was ashamed and annoyed in her heart. She really didn't have the courage to go in, so she turned and left.

Back to Ruan's house, Ruan Feiyue was in the living room.

"Mom, don't you have a dinner party, it's over so soon?"

Ye Meipan's face was gloomy, and without a word, she rushed to the second floor.

Unexpectedly, she would be ridiculed in public. It was really embarrassing. How could she be able to raise her head in front of those ladies in the future!

——

The school's art competition is relatively free. The only requirement is originality. Contestants in each class will hand over their works to the class teacher, who will then hand it over to the art teacher. The art teacher will score and select the top three.

In the studio.

The art teacher Xie Hua is grading the work.

Some paintings are not bad, and some are just horrible.

He rubbed his sore eyebrows, picked up another painting, and put it in front of his eyes, but he suddenly became refreshed, and his eyes flashed with amazing light.

This is a great work!

The lines are smooth, the colors are bold, and they collide with wonderful sparks.

A layman can only see beauty, but he, an insider, can see that there are so many subtle details hidden in this painting, which is simply breathtaking!