Chapter 156: Crack account

"cut..."

Everyone made a sound of disdain.

"If you are anonymous, can you know who it is?"

"I will definitely be anonymous, and the other party is not a fool!"

"Quiet and quiet!" Jun Duonuan patted the table again, and said disapprovingly: "Just find someone to crack this anonymous account!"

Everyone looked at each other, thinking that Jun Duonuan was joking.

"How to crack this thing?"

"It should be very difficult."

"Even if it can be cracked, who will crack it? We are not hackers."

"I will." At this moment, a lazy voice floated from the back row.

Everyone turned their heads and looked around at the same time.

Yun Ci leaned back on the chair, half-squinting his eyes, calmly said: "I can crack it."

Everyone is skeptical.

"Just her? Will crack this thing? What kind of bragging!"

Someone shouted: "Then you can crack it and show me it!"

Yunci spread his hand: "Mobile phones don't work, you need a computer."

"Computer? Who brought the computer!"

"Or go to the computer room?"

"Walk around, no one happens to be at this point."

Everyone looked straight at Yunci.

It wasn't until Yunci stood up and tidied the clothes unhurriedly that they left their seats in unison, followed Yunci, and flocked her out of the classroom and walked to the computer room.

Ruan Feiyue evoked a sneer.

She sent this email.

But how to crack the account, how can a technician or hacker be able to do it?

How could Yunci do this?

Ruan Feiyue only felt that Yunci was talking big, so she didn't panic at all, and leisurely followed to the computer room.

When he came to the computer room, Yunci chose a computer casually, tried the keyboard, and it was pretty smooth, pulling the chair away and sitting down.

A group of people surrounded her with no flow.

Yunci imported the link sent to her by Jun Duonuan into the computer, and he randomly pressed the keyboard twice, and a bunch of codes appeared on the screen.

"What is all this mess, I can't understand it."

"Shh! Can you please stop disturbing classmate Yunci!"

Yunci peeled a piece of candy and stuffed it into his mouth before writing code.

She was still sitting, licking candy, her face was as cold as a piece of white paper under the light of the screen, and the speed of her hands on the keyboard was so fast that there were double shadows, which made people dazzling.

Everyone was amazed.

Let alone whether she can crack it.

Just this hand speed is enough to make them admire them.

Everyone looked attentively.

Not long after, Yunci acted for a while, the computer screen went dark, and then a bunch of email accounts popped up.

"It's done." Yunci leaned against the back of the chair, twisted his sore wrist, and bit the candy crackling.

Ruan Feiyue didn't care at all, but when she saw the email account on the screen, her heart sank and she subconsciously wanted to escape. However, there were a bunch of people around her and she couldn't move for half a step.

She didn't expect that Yunci would actually crack it!

Everyone looked carefully.

"Whose account is this? Is it in our class?"

"It feels a bit familiar!"

Someone suddenly exclaimed: "This...this is Ruan Feiyue's email account! I passed her the file when finishing the group work together before!"

Countless eyes looked at Ruan Feiyue at the same time.

Ruan Feiyue subconsciously wanted to deny: "No...no..."

Jun Duonuan questioned her: "Dare you say that this is not yours?! Someone sent you a document, and there must be a record in the mailbox. If you look it up, you won't know it!"