Chapter 22: You are not qualified to talk to me

hall.

Jun Sicher was leaning halfway on the sofa, with his legs crossed and a book on his knees.

The head is slightly to the side, the face is slightly lowered, the eyes are slightly frowning, and the moles of tears are looming under the eyelashes.

The shirt collar is slightly open, revealing the delicate collarbone, and the tie hangs loosely around his neck. The man's lazy posture is like a resting beast. The ordinary sofa is set by him like a throne in the palace.

Xia Beiqing slumped to the side, panting.

After talking about the causes and consequences, he observed Jun Siche's face and added: "Brother Che, don't get me wrong. Based on my understanding of my sister-in-law, she and An Linsong must be innocent. But the current situation is right. She is very unfavorable. She was called to the principal’s office just now. She must be wicked, what should I do now..."

With a snap, the book was closed.

Jun Siche stood up slowly, raised his eyebrows, and his thin lips lightly opened: "Since you begged me so, I can help her reluctantly."

Xia Beiqing's face was full of question marks.

what? When did he ask Cheer brother?

"No... I didn't..."

Jun Siche ignored him, slender fingers, and slowly buttoned his shirt: "Bo Zou, get your car, go to Lance Middle School."

Principal room.

Zhu Lan was filled with indignation in front of the principal: "This idiom is a bad style, and it corrupts the reputation of our school. It must be expelled!"

The principal hesitated: "Teacher Zhu, please calm down first. After all, there is no evidence, so you can expel it directly... not so good."

"Principal!" Zhu Lan was furious: "For the sake of the school's reputation, I would rather kill a thousand by mistake than let one go! This incident has already become known to the whole school, and it will definitely be spread out in a few days. Once the school is posted Bad labels, future enrollment will be affected.

Moreover, if Yunci is not punished, other students who misbehave will be even more unscrupulous. You must consider the future development of the school! "

"What you said makes sense..." The principal began to waver.

At this moment, the door was knocked and Yunci walked in.

She copied her pockets with one hand, and looked at ease, looking like she was visiting a supermarket.

Zhu Lan sneered.

I can finally get rid of this scourge!

The principal cleared his throat and said seriously: "Classmate Yunci, you should know, why did I call you here?"

Yunci's expression was indifferent: "If you have something to say, there is no need to circumscribe it."

"Principal, look, you haven't regretted what you did wrong, and you have this righteous virtue!" Zhu Lan fanned the flames on the sidelines, and asked Yunci again: "Since you said that, then we just click and post it. Is it true? What is the relationship between you and Professor An?!"

Yun Ci didn't speak, nor looked at her.

After a long time to respond, Zhu Lan scolded angrily: "Are you dumb? Why don't you answer!"

Yunci spoke slowly: "You are not qualified to talk to me."

"You...what are you talking about?!" Zhu Lan flushed all of a sudden: "Okay, you are such a big air, you don't even care about me as a teacher!"

"A person who makes up his own student to cheat, is he worthy to be a teacher?" Yun Ci tilted his head and evoked a contemptuous smile.

Zhu Lan stomped her feet with anger: "Don't change the subject here and confuse the audience!"

"It's okay!" The headmaster was so quarreled that he looked at Yunci and said sharply: "Student Yunci, first explain clearly how this full score comes from!"

Yun Ci shrugged: "It was tested by strength."

Hearing this, Zhu Lan laughed: "Strength? It's nonsense. You sleep as soon as you go to class. Where does your strength come from?!

Professor An personally drafted the questions. With such a difficult test paper, even if you get 99 points in the test, I won't doubt you, but a scum like you is a perfect score! Is this possible? ! "