Chapter 162: I am the only dog ​​of Aci!

Yun Ci squeezed the corner of the painting secretly, and said calmly: "It's nothing, it's pretty good."

Then, switch the subject away: "Is there another person? Is there a photo or portrait?"

Mu Chenbi raised her peach blossom eyes: "None."

"Where's the name?"

"Neither, I just know it's a woman."

Yunci frowned.

What a mysterious person, there is no information at all.

Mu Chenbi leaned back on the sofa, and he was a little lazy: "As long as you can find You Emperor, it is not difficult to find her, after all..."

The corner of the man's lips evoked a joking smile: "After all, she is the woman You Di loves deeply..."

Yunci lowered his eyes and covered his shaking pupils with his long eyelashes.

"Doctor Venus, is there any problem?" Mu Chenbi's voice rose, with a cold smile.

"Yes." Yun Ci opened his eyelids suddenly and looked at him calmly: "Why me?"

Mu Chenbi put down his overlapping legs and changed his sitting posture, seeming to be surprised by Yunci's indifferent and calm attitude. He lightly propped his head with his hands, looked at Yunci again, and said slowly: "I heard, you The investigative ability is extremely good, and he is a life-and-death person, I can trust."

trust?

Yun Ci passed a sneer in his heart, with no emotions on his face, stood up holding the portrait: "Wait for my news."

Mu Chenbi squinted his narrow eyes, and a dangerous aura appeared in his eyes: "This matter is going on in secret, don't tell anyone."

Yunci did not say a word, nodded again, turned and walked outside the door.

When she left, Mu Chenbi let out a low laugh from his throat: "Fortunately, Dean, this doctor under your hand is arrogant enough..."

The dean looked at the direction of the door: "She is indeed a bit arrogant."

"If you have the capital, it depends on her ability." Before Mu Chenbi smiled, his eyes gradually became cold: "If there is no result for half a month, just discard it."

Leaving the gate of life and death, the sun was shining outside, but Yun Ci felt a chill climb up his back, and the portrait hanging on his side had several holes in his fingers.

She knew that Junsche was not the real Junsche.

I have been wondering what his true identity is.

But never thought that he turned out to be Youdi!

Depressing the turbulent emotions in his heart, Yunci found the mobile phone in his pocket and was about to call Bo Zou.

Unexpectedly, Bo Zou called first.

After the call was connected, Bo Zou's anxious voice sounded: "Miss Yunci, Master Che is gone!"

Yun Ci's face sank: "When?"

"Just now, I thought, he must be looking for you!"

Compared to Zou Bo's panic, Yunci is extremely calm: "Don't worry, I'll look for it."

After cutting off the call, the phone rang again.

It's Ruan Xichen.

What is he calling at this time?

Yunci pressed the answer button and said concisely: "What's the matter?"

Ruan Xichen said at the other end: "Are you looking for Jun Si Che? He is with me."

——

Quiet and comfortable coffee shop, spreading melodious music.

Ruan Xichen leaned on the sofa, propped his forehead with his hands.

On the opposite side, Junsi stared at him coldly, his face was dark, and in his ruthless eyes, there seemed to be a fierce beast dormant.

"Are you the dog Aci raised outside?"

"..."

What and what?

Ruan Xichen choked silently, really not willing to talk to this fool.

Seeing him not speaking, Jun Siche narrowed his eyes, and his eyes were cold, and his tone was full of provocation and threat: "Listen clearly, I am the only dog ​​of Ah Ci!"