Chapter 106: Straight daughter

At this time, Yunci opened his lips again: "I think you have shortcomings."

Xia Beiqing blinked, "What is missing?"

Does the sister-in-law want to give him a gift?

How embarrassed...

Yunci propped up his chin with his hand, and squinted at the young man: "You lack the heart."

"..."

After school.

When Ruan Xichen walked out of the school gate, his clothes were suddenly torn twice.

Looking down, she was a thin little girl.

She raised her small face, her eyes gleaming, and she carried a basket of roses in her hand.

"Brother, the Qixi Festival is coming soon, buy a rose."

Ruan Xichen was taken aback for a moment.

The friend beside him waved his hand: "Little sister, brothers are all single dogs, you should sell them to others."

Upon hearing this, the little girl bowed her head in disappointment and turned to leave.

"and many more."

Ruan Xichen suddenly caught up, stuffed the bill into the little girl's hand, and grabbed the roses in her bamboo basket: "I want all the flowers."

The little girl smiled crookedly: "Thank you, big brother."

"What are you doing!" The friend slapped him on the shoulder: "You don't have a girlfriend, buy it to eat?"

In the setting sun, the roses were fascinating, and a cold face appeared in Ruan Xichen's mind.

In fact, she laughed like a flower full of thorns in the dark night.

Charming, but with fatal danger.

Back to Ruan's house.

As soon as Ruan Xichen entered the gate, he saw Yunci walking towards the second floor.

He grabbed the rose in his hand and hurriedly said: "Yunci!"

On the stairs, Yun Ci turned his head and raised his eyelids, looking at him with only a pair of cold eyes, the expression on his face was extremely dull.

Ruan Xichen almost rushed in front of her, his eyes flickered, a little flustered, and he shook his words: "This...this flower is a gift for me to buy things. It's a pity to lose it, just... just give it to you!"

After speaking, as if afraid of being rejected, he threw the flower into Yunci's arms and ran away.

Yun Ci frowned slightly as he looked at a large bouquet of roses in his arms.

at night.

Yunci took half a pot of hot water and sprinkled rose petals in the water.

The door was knocked at this moment.

"Come in." Yunci took off his shoes and socks, put his feet into the water, squinted his eyes slightly, only feeling comfortable all over.

Ruan Xichen walked in with a book: "This book, I..."

The sound was like a broken string and stopped abruptly.

He stared at the basin under Yunci's feet in astonishment, and the rose petals floating in the water.

A bunch of messy bald branches were thrown in the trash can.

Ruan Xichen said with great difficulty: "You...you take the rose I gave you to soak your feet?!"

Yunci's face was calm: "Is there any problem?"

"..."

Ruan Xichen clenched his posterior molars and his face became extremely ugly. After holding back for a long time, he couldn't say a word. He ran out of the room angrily and slammed the door.

Yun Ci curled his lips: "Unexplainable."

teahouse.

Gu Jingwen sat on the floor and put the tea cup between his nose.

Refreshing.

He took a sip: "Mr. R, how are things going? Is it going well?"

Behind the screen, Ruan Xichen clenched his fists and gritted his teeth with anger: "I gave her a large bouquet of roses on the Qixi Festival, and she actually took the roses to soak her feet!"

"Ahem..." Gu Jingwen almost spit out another sip of tea: "Your sister... is a straight daughter? Like a friend of mine."

"your friend?"

"Yeah, it's straighter than steel." Gu Jingwen remembered Yunci, and sighed: "There was a suitor who bought her a little sweet pig of noble blood for a big price. Guess what happened to her? After it was stewed, I ate three bowls with rice."