Chapter 119: I didn't beat him

Jun Si lifted his head slightly and smiled contemptuously: "What? Want to hit me?"

"Don't think I dare!" Gu Jingwen squeezed his fists.

The atmosphere was tense and stalemate.

At this moment, Jun Siche suddenly looked behind Gu Jingwen, and then, his gaze condensed, and he firmly grasped Gu Jingwen's wrist, took the initiative to smash his fist into his face, and then fell to the ground.

Caught off guard.

Gu Jingwen was completely dumbfounded, his fist still frozen in the air.

what's the situation?

"Junscher!"

The girl's cold voice sounded behind him.

Yun Ci walked over quickly, squatted down in front of Jun Siche on one knee, and looked up at Gu Jingwen's clenched fist: "You hit him?"

Gu Jingwen hurriedly explained: "No... I didn't hit him, he was pulling my hand by himself... and he was the one who caused me trouble first!"

The more you describe it, the darker it gets.

Yun Ci's expression sank: "He has a brain disease, you don't know, why do you care about this with him?"

"I...I didn't..." Gu Jingwen looked at Jun Siche dumbfounded.

Jun Siche, who fell on the ground, raised his eyebrows at him at this time, a bit provocative from the corner of his eyes.

It is intentional to make it clear!

Gu Jingwen was so angry that he gritted his teeth: "I think his brain is very good!"

If you are sick, you can pretend to be sick!

Yunci pinched Jun Siche's chin and checked the injuries on his face.

Jun Siche took advantage of Yunci's hand, curled his lips and smiled, with a disapproving look: "It's okay, as a man, a punch is nothing, even if he gives me ten or twenty punches, I will suffer. Got it."

Gu Jingwen almost fainted on the spot.

Good guy, he's just a good guy!

"Okay! Count you cruel!" Gu Jingwen gave Jun Si Che a thumbs up and turned away angrily.

It's a **** to run into this stuff!

Yunci helped Jun Siche up from the ground.

Back to Jun's house.

Uncle Zou prepared an ice pack and prepared to apply it to Jun Siche's face.

Jun Siche twisted his eyebrows at him, and he immediately threw the ice bag into Yunci's hand: "Miss Yunci, I see Master Che's face is swollen, please help him apply it quickly.

After speaking, he hurriedly withdrew.

Yunci pinched Jun Siche's chin, picked up the ice pack, and gently pressed it on his face.

"Does it hurt?"

Jun Siche tilted his head, leaned against Yunci's shoulder, leaned in her ear and said, "It hurts to death."

Yun Ci glanced at him: "Didn't you say it was okay before?"

Jun Siche rubbed his head on her shoulder twice like a big dog: "Of course you have to act harder in front of your rivals."

"Rival in love?" Yun Ci had no expression and replied calmly: "Gu Jingwen is not a rival in love."

She and Gu Jingwen are doctors and patients, and confidants, but they have absolutely nothing to do with love.

"Why not?" Jun Siche suddenly raised his head, and locked Yunci firmly with a pair of cold eyes.

As if not getting a satisfactory answer, she would be able to swallow her alive.

Yun Ci spread his hands: "I don't like him."

"If you don't like him, it doesn't mean that he has no idea about you!"

He is really going to be stupid by the little things.

Why don't you even have such a defensive heart!

Yunci's breath was heavy and a little dry: "He has no thoughts about me either."

"Impossible not!" Jun Siche grabbed Yunci's wrist, his face was gloomy and scary, and he almost roared: "You are so beautiful, of such a good figure, and silly and cute. How can there be men wrong? Are you tempted?!"

"..."