Chapter 105: Love came just right

Su Mi's back stiffened slightly: "What's the matter?"

"The special medicine jointly developed by Ye State and Li State can cure all kinds of diseases, and even have the effect of resurrecting the dead. It stands to reason that this should be a thing for the benefit of mankind." Yun Ci supported the back of the chair with both hands and slowly leaned over. , Close to Su Mi's ear, and lightly opened her red lips: "Why, do you want to stop it deliberately?"

Su Mi turned her head and was close to Yunci. She smiled a little bit falsely: "Sorry, I can't tell you. I don't know this. Maybe it's good for you and me."

Ok.

Yun Ci didn't intend to put anything out of her mouth either.

Su Mi is obviously a personal genius. It's not easy to be able to act, dress, and hide.

Therefore, Yunci would only believe half of her words and half doubt.

"I'm leaving now." Yun Ci waved his hand, walked outside the warehouse, walked to the door, stopped, and turned around: "You don't need to be so polite to me, just call it Yunci."

Su Mi's lips trembled slightly, as if the name weighed a thousand kilograms. After a while, he choked his voice and said, "Yun... Yunci..."

Sitting in the car, Gu Jingwen asked on the side, "What did she keep you for?"

Yunci leaned back behind the seat and rubbed his eyebrows: "She gave me a task to get me close to Junscher."

"Isn't it?" Gu Jingwen shook his head and acted very disgustingly: "Get close to that fool? Isn't she trying to push you into the fire pit, and why is that fool to get close and go crazy with him?"

Should she approach Junscher?

Yunci's brain was a little painful and very dry: "Don't talk about it, let's go back."

early morning.

Reims Middle School.

Ruan Feiyue walked into the classroom, sat down on his seat, took out the book in his schoolbag, and dropped a handkerchief lightly on the ground.

The tablemate picked it up first: "Huh? Whose is this?"

Ruan Feiyue hurriedly snatched it, and she held it in her arms like a baby: "Mine."

"This is obviously a men's handkerchief." The tablemate bumped her shoulder, her smile became ambiguous, and she leaned closer and asked: "Why? Is there a situation?"

Ruan Feiyue blushed instantly, a little embarrassed: "It rained two days ago... I met a very kind gentleman. He gave me a coat to protect me from the rain. There is this handkerchief in my coat pocket.

"Oh, hello!" The same table holding his face, his eyes full of love: "Encounter in the rain, so romantic! Tomorrow is the Qixi Festival again, your love came just right!"

Ruan Feiyue punched her shoulder, bit her lip, and lowered her head shyly.

The same table smiled and asked: "Then do you know who he is?"

Ruan Feiyue shook his head.

"How about contact?"

Ruan Fei Ruan still shook his head.

"Huh?" The tablemate widened his eyes: "You don't know anything if you dare to love someone else?"

"I..." Ruan Feiyue was anxious: "I didn't have time to ask that day..."

The tablemate patted her on the shoulder, and sighed: "Then you can only have a chance to see you again."

Goodbye?

Ruan Feiyue clenched the handkerchief tightly.

She firmly believes that I can see you again.

Because that man must be the one she was destined for.

The morning reading class hadn't started yet, and there was a sudden discussion about the Qixi Festival in the class.

Xia Beiqing leaned in front of Yun Ci and smiled to please: "Sister-in-law, what do you like? Or, what do you lack now?"

Yun Ci glanced at him lightly: "If you are asking about the Qixi Festival gift for Jun Siche, then don't use it, I don't need anything."

Uh... it was actually seen through.

Is he so obvious?