Chapter 81: Photo of the creator of the gods organization

"Examination paper?" The monitor who was memorizing the vocabulary suddenly raised his head when he heard these remarks and turned his head to look back.

In the back row, Xia Beiqing was lazily leaning on the chair, tilted her legs, raised her eyes suddenly, and shot him with warning eyes.

The squad leader shivered with fright, and hurriedly buried his head in the book, afraid to speak any more.

"Will Teacher Shen be expelled?"

"Don't, oh oh oh..."

The gossip king put his head in from the window: "Don't worry, beauties, Teacher Shen was not fired, but was fined to go to the gymnasium for sanitation."

Upon hearing this, the girls breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang from the back row.

Everyone turned their heads and saw Xia Beiqin kicking over the chair and striding out of the classroom.

Empty sports room.

Only Shen Zhiyu is alone.

He rolled up the cuffs of his shirt, revealing a small section of his white arms, bent over to store the scattered sports equipment, and then dragged off the stains on the floor.

"Teacher Shen is so diligent!"

There was a low-bian voice behind him.

Looking back, Xia Beiqing was copying his pockets in one hand, and walked in at a leisurely pace.

Shen Zhiyu glanced at him, ignored it, and continued the work in his hands.

Suddenly, a file bag appeared in front of him.

"Ms. Shen, I heard that you lost something, is this it?"

Shen Zhiyu took a closer look and determined that it was the test paper he had lost. He stretched out his hand to get it.

Xia Beiqing retrieved the documents first.

Shen Zhiyu twisted his brows in a beautiful arc: "You picked it up? Why don't you return it to me?"

Xia Beiqing tilted his head and smiled like a little fox: "What I picked is mine. Why should I return it to you."

Shen Zhiyu stared at the boy coldly with his eyes behind the lenses, breathing slightly, and his always gentle face was taut, trying to restrain his anger.

"This is just a small lesson, who made you want to provoke my little bully."

Xia Beiqin unscrewed the mineral water, turned his hand, and sprinkled all the water on the ground, the corners of his delicate eyes revealed a bit of provocation.

"Sorry, your hands are slippery, please let Teacher Shen drag it again."

He threw the empty bottle in front of Shen Zhiyu, squashed it with his foot, then turned around and walked away slowly.

classroom.

Yunci was arching his waist, pressing his forehead against the edge of the table, and playing games with his mobile phone in his lower hand, tapping quickly with his fingers.

A phone call came.

It's Gu Jingwen.

Yunci hung up directly.

Gu Jingwen made several more fights.

He rarely finds her in such a hurry, unless something goes wrong.

Yunci quit the game decisively.

Line connected. Gu Jingwen said with excitement on the other end: "I found someone to find the photo of the creator of the gods organization. I haven't read it yet. Would you like to come and join me?!"

Yun's words are concise and concise: "Wait for me."

Gu Jingwen laughed and joked: "Oh, I didn't mean that I was not interested!"

Yun Ci hung up the conversation directly, pulled out his schoolbag from the drawer and slung it on his shoulder, playing truant from school.

Arrived to Gu Jingwen's apartment.

Yunci entered the room and dropped his schoolbag on the sofa.

"What about the photos?"

Gu Jingwen sat at the table with a computer on the table: "Come here, I can't wait!"

Yun Ci took the chair and walked over and sat down beside him.

Gu Jingwen excitedly pressed the mouse, opened the email, and clicked on the file.

The screen went black for a moment, and then a photo popped out.

The resolution of the photo is not high. The girl is standing by the window, with seaweed-like hair spreading over her shoulders and a beautiful face. When the sun is pouring down, her eyes are slightly lowered, and there is still a chill between her brows.

Gu Jingwen kept zooming in, and the result became more and more wrong.