Chapter 131: My name is Jun Duonuan

Very good, is this a shame?

Yun Ci stood up, put his hands on the table, and slowly approached Bo Zou, with a wicked smile on his lips: "You'd better not let me find any clues."

After speaking, turned and left.

When I walked out of the gate of Jun's house, I happened to bump into Xia Beiqin's return.

"Hi, sister-in-law..."

He was about to say hello, but Yun Ci was expressionless and passed him straight.

Seeing the girl walking away hurriedly, Xia Bei Qing still raised his hand in the air, and his head was full of question marks: "What's the matter? Did Brother Che annoy his sister-in-law again?"

Bo Zou was packing up the tea set: "Miss Yunci...maybe he has noticed some clues."

Hearing this, Xia Beiqing's face sank, and he no longer looked like a hippie smile.

Get out of Jun's house.

Here is the private villa area, and the straight road is empty.

Yun Ci glanced at his watch.

It's late.

When he raised his head again, a figure appeared under the street lamp on the opposite side.

The figure is short, wearing a peaked cap, pressing the brim extremely low, the mask covers most of his face, only a pair of eyes are exposed, and he stares straight at Yunci.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes, couldn't see clearly, and was very dry in his heart, too lazy to bother about it.

The moonlight was cold and the shadows of the trees were mottled.

Yun Ci walked on the small road, kicking a few stones away, and someone behind her followed her all the way, the sound of footsteps was very heavy, and he did not hide it.

When passing by an alley, Yunci stepped into the alley.

The man was obviously panicked, and he didn't even have the slightest guard, and went straight into the alley.

In the darkness, Yun Ci quietly walked around behind the person, strangled her neck abruptly, and slammed her against the wall.

The peaked cap fell, black hair poured down, it was a girl.

The same person as the one who just stood under the street lamp.

"Your tracking technology is too clumsy." Yunci evoked a joking smile, but when he looked up at her, he was stunned.

The girl wore a mask, only showing her eyes.

A pair of extremely delicate eyes, long eyelashes like wings, light pupils, revealing a bit of natural coldness.

It turned out to be seven points similar to Jun Si Che's eyes.

There is even a mole under the eyelid dotted, even the position is not bad.

What is her relationship with Junscher?

At this moment, the girl did not panic at all, staring at Yunci with scorching eyes, her eyes filled with joy: "I finally found you!"

"Who are you?" Yunci increased the strength in his hand.

The girl took off the mask, revealing a delicate face.

Under the moonlight, her skin was pale, with a faint crimson glow, her facial features were small and delicate, like a porcelain doll, and her eyebrows were inherently precious.

In this way, not only the eyes, but also her appearance and temperament are somewhat similar to Jun Siche.

"My name is Jun Duonuan." She smiled with a smile, especially playful.

Jun?

In the entire capital, how many people have the surname Jun?

Yunci glanced at her: "Do you know Jun Si Che?"

The girl's long eyelashes trembled twice, and her pupils shook, like glass beads immersed in water: "No... I don't know..."

Yunci twitched the corners of his lips and smiled loosely.

Even the technique of lying is very lame.

"How warm you are!"

There was a hasty call in the dark night.

Turning his head and looking, there was a luxury car parked outside the alley, the window was half open, and a handsome man sat inside.

"Someone is coming to pick me up!" The girl smiled, pulled Yunci's finger a little bit, and ran out of the alley.

Suddenly, she stopped and ran back, opened her arms, hugged Yunci firmly, and smiled in Yunci's ear: "We'll see you next time!"