Chapter 174: One to ten

The man Fengshen is handsome, dressed in a straight suit, and has a calm and restrained temperament.

Yun Ci has seen his photos.

He is Lin Mo.

The teenagers got up one after another, flocked to him, and pointed to Yunci on the sofa.

"Mr. Mo, that girl."

Lin Mo raised his eyes to look, and happened to hit the girl's cold gaze.

For an instant, his eyes met.

The man didn't have any expressions, and quickly looked away, as if he didn't bother to take another look.

Yunci propped his head.

Another arrogant guy.

"Everyone is here?" At this moment, Zhang Shunhua walked into the chess club and went straight to Yunci: "I would like to introduce you to everyone. This girl is younger than you, so don't bully others."

Someone complained: "President, what a wheel fight with a little girl, this is already bullying her."

Zhang Shunhua laughed twice: "That's not necessarily true. Let's start if everyone is there."

The members of the chess club plus Lin Mo, a total of 10 people.

The wheel war can be called a war of attrition. These 10 people surrounded Yunci and let Yunci play against them at the same time.

To put it simply, one enemy ten.

According to the order of the lottery, the teenagers took their seats one by one, and Lin Mo came first.

They play white chess.

Yun Ci walked in front of Lin Mo, holding the black chess in his delicate hand, slowly landing on the chessboard, and then, to the second position.

After going around and rounding all ten people, she returned to Lin Mo again and played the second chess piece.

In this way, proceed in sequence.

It may be simple at first, but tired later.

Playing with 10 people at the same time means that she must have 10 chessboards in her head.

Ordinary one-on-one, one-on-one only needs to think once, one-to-ten, Yunci needs to think ten times in one round, there is no slack time, she must keep her head clear.

Twenty minutes later, Yunci killed five people in the fastest way.

Those few people scratched their heads and scratched their heads, but couldn't figure out how they would lose to a little girl.

Yunci walked to the 7th position. The man held the white chess and hung it above the chessboard. He was entangled for a long time. He didn't know where to put it. His forehead was sweating, and his hands were shaking.

Yunci remained calm, tapping the chessboard lightly with his fingers, "Isn't it?"

The more he urged, the more anxious the person became, and his head became a mess, and it was a splitting headache.

After a while, he threw the chess piece on the ground fiercely, using a dash, that is, this piece chose to abstain.

Yun Ci glanced at the chessboard and also used imaginary words.

Both parties' abstention is final.

Zhang Shunhua came over to count the chess, black chess occupied a lot of territory, Yunci won.

The man left his seat, his head drooping, and his face was shocked.

It didn't take long for the nine people to leave the field in failure, leaving only Lin Mo.

A group of teenagers gathered around the corner to watch the battle, and they talked a lot.

"The president is lying to us? How could she have never learned Go!"

"I think she is at least 6th in Go!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Yunci walked to Lin Mo.

Lin Mo looked up at her, his eyes changed from disdain to inquiry.

Yun Ci held the black chess and landed on the chessboard, using the ruling method to cut the connection between Lin Mo's chess and the chess, so that Lin Mo's chess pieces were scattered. When the timing was right, she blocked Lin Mo's path again.

In the end, Lin Mo's chess was blocked to the edge.

Lin Mo frowned, this is not a good situation, he must return to the center point as soon as possible.

However, when he took a step, Yun Ci followed a step by the side, pressing hard every step of the way, without giving way.