Chapter 29: Why just ask me alone!

The tremendous pressure almost made Ruan Feiyue unable to breathe.

She was anxious and said angrily: "Does my problem-solving thinking have anything to do with this competition? And why should I just ask me!"

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows and smiled contemptuously under the mask: "It's a matter, because this is an additional test. Also, who said I only ask you?"

Her gaze swept across the classroom, and she slowly said, "Everyone, tell me your idea of ​​solving the problem."

With that, looking at Ruan Feiyue again, Yunci tilted his head: "If you don't want to be the first one, you can also follow the order of exam numbers."

Ruan Feiyue seemed to be struck by a thunder.

She thought that she had written the copied answer, and this preliminary contest must be a success.

Unexpectedly... something like this would happen!

It’s not difficult to talk about the thinking of the problem that I wrote myself.

It was just the extra test that was caught off guard, making everyone a little nervous, especially facing the four examiners.

In the classroom, Ruan Feiyue clenched her hands, her palms were in cold sweat, her whole body trembled uncontrollably, and even had the urge to flee.

How to do?

Her brain is blank.

The additional test went smoothly.

Soon, it was Ruan Feiyue's turn.

She stood up by the corner of the table, her legs soft.

In the classroom, countless pairs of eyes were staring at her.

"I...my thinking is just like on the test paper...that's what I think..." She was incoherent, trying to fool it.

Yu Huai knocked on the table: "This classmate, please make it clear."

Ruan Feiyue thought about breaking his head, unable to say anything, gritted his teeth, and simply gave up.

"I have no idea to solve the problem!"

Yu Huai smiled lightly: "Very good, then tell me, where did you copy the answer from?"

"No!" Ruan Feiyue not only vetoed it, but also confidently said: "I didn't copy it, I wrote it myself!"

The corners of Yunci's lips hidden under the mask provoked, seemingly smiling.

Yu Huai sternly said: "How can you have no ideas when you write it? Could it be that you wrote it in a dream?"

Ruan Feiyue was speechless.

Everyone was stunned.

"In other words, do you have no ideas for what you write?"

"The proctor is so strict, how did she copy it?"

"Thanks for the extra test, she caught her plagiarism dog!"

Ruan Feiyue's face became paler, her body swayed, as if she was crumbling.

She grew up by the stars, and she has never received such pointers.

Yu Huai spoke again: "This classmate, I'm sorry, you didn't pass the preliminary round."

These words pierced Ruan Feiyue's heart like a needle.

She cannot accept such a result!

Ruan Feiyue shook her head, crying in her voice: "Teacher, I really didn't plagiarize, can you give me another chance..."

An Linsong's face was majestic: "Go out, please don't delay other students' time!"

Do not! She can't just leave like this!

Several bodyguards suddenly rushed in and surrounded Ruan Feiyue, as if she was entangled again, she might be carried and thrown away at any time.

Ruan Feiyue was so scared that her lips turned pale, and she was driven out in full view.

The whole person was embarrassed and embarrassed.

When she walked to the door, she turned her head reluctantly, but saw that the vice president Mansi was facing her face, even through the sunglasses, she seemed to be able to feel a pair of dark eyes that made her feel cold all over.

Leaving the examination room, the sun was shining outside.

Ruan Feiyue's nose was sour, tears came from her eyes, and she covered her face and cried loudly.

Before the game, she had already praised Haikou and said that she would go back with the trophy.

Now this is the result, how should she explain to her mother, and how would her classmates think of her?

Thinking of this, Ruan Feiyue was suffocated and was about to die.

——

"They arranged an additional test temporarily. I was too nervous..." Ruan Feiyue fell into Ye Meipan's arms, crying heartbreakingly, tears falling like broken beads: "Mom, I was so courageous. Little, they still fierce me... I was really terrified..."