Chapter 39: Little Overlord

"My name is Shen Zhiyu. I am your new English teacher. Please advise."

The sweet sound, like a spring breeze, knocks on the eardrum, making the tip of the heart itchy.

The girls clutched their hearts, eyes full of infatuation.

It seems that it is possible to faint at any time.

"So handsome!"

"I'm dying…"

"I want to give him a baby!"

Suddenly, someone boldly asked: "Mr. Shen, do you have a girlfriend?"

Shen Zhiyu smiled and replied: "No."

"Then Teacher Shen has anyone you like?"

"Ms. Shen's criteria for choosing a spouse?"

"Will you consider girls who are much younger than you?"

Everyone began to interrogate, and the classroom was extremely noisy.

Shen Zhiyu put his index finger on his lips, hissed, and smiled crookedly: "Let's go to class first, okay?"

"it is good!"

It's all the sound of flipping books.

The previous English classes were dull.

Today, everyone is struggling with spirits, their eyes are always following the man on the podium, and they are reluctant to move away for a moment.

Shen Zhiyu glanced at the classroom and saw that everyone was listening carefully, except for the last row with two heads lying on their stomachs.

He checked the seating plan and found the names of the two heads.

Yunci, Xia Beiqi.

After class, Shen Zhiyu closed the book.

A girl raised her hand: "Teacher Shen, I have a question for you, can I?"

Shen Zhiyu smiled and nodded: "Yes."

"I have that too!"

"I have that too!"

The girls swarmed up to the podium and left the classroom surrounded by Shen Zhiyu.

The boys sneered: "These nympho, I don't usually see how hard they study!"

As the monthly exam was approaching, the competition in Reims Middle School was fierce. The students changed from the frolic of the past and began to actively prepare for the exam.

The atmosphere in the classroom is tense.

Only Yun Cilei slept on his stomach, unable to move.

Xia Beiqin woke her up with her elbow: "It's fine if you don't usually study, you don't even hold Buddha's feet?"

Yunci replied impatiently: "Too lazy to hug."

How lazy are you?

Get the test paper, fill out the multiple choice questions in a few seconds, and you're done.

Xia Beiqing looked stunned, and she didn't bother to copy the test papers to her.

teacher's office.

Shen Zhiyu was correcting the test paper, and suddenly found a blank paper, not only did not write the name, but also drew a big tortoise in the upper left corner.

He twisted his eyebrows.

Even frowning is so pleasing to the eye.

The history teacher stayed for a while, leaned in and asked enthusiastically: "What's the matter, Mr. Shen, you don't look very good."

"Change to a blank scroll."

The history teacher took a closer look and was not surprised. He was accustomed to saying, "It's a bully."

Shen Zhiyu asked: "Who?"

Such a nickname in the second.

"Your class Xia Beiqing, everyone calls him that."

Shen Zhiyu remembers this name.

It's the head lying in the back row during class.

The history teacher calmed down and said: "This little bully has to hand in blank papers every time he takes an English exam. Just get used to it."

Shen Zhiyu opened the record book at hand: "I think his previous English scores have always been high."

The history teacher asked: "Do you know Jun Xianrong? Do you know Jun Siche?"

Shen Zhiyu nodded.

"This little overlord, he is Jun Xianrong's nephew, Jun Siche's cousin, who dares to offend him? He came to threaten and intimidate, dare you not give him points?" The history teacher drew closer and lowered Voice, whispered: "Once it was too much, I just put money in the test paper, and the previous English teachers were all run away by him."

Shen Zhiyu's face became dark: "Is there such a thing?"