Chapter 183: Erase his memory

"When Ning Yue was born, his mother died of dystocia, so his father blamed him on this incident. Since childhood, he was beaten and scolded, living in a small storage room, worse than a servant, but his brother It was all his father's expectation to be pampered and indulged.

When he was ten years old, his brother died in order to save him. Since then, his father hated him and felt that he was a calamity and a scourge, and asked him to live in place of his brother and changed his name to Ningyu.

His father was a nobleman of Yuguo and wanted to seize the imperial power, so he took him to Yeguo to participate in the special effects medicine project. Lao Tzu was hiding behind, but dangerous things made his son rush ahead. "

Chi Ruo said he was pitiful.

Yunci finally understood the meaning of this sentence.

The dark clouds outside the window were gloomy and gloomy.

Chi Ruo was lying on the hospital bed with a sickly white face, as fragile as a porcelain doll.

The owner said that he had passed the dangerous period, but he was still weak.

Ning Yu sat beside him peeling the apple, handed it to his mouth, and gave a strong command: "Eat it."

Chi Ruo didn't answer, struggling to raise his hand, grab Ning Yu's cuff, and stared at him with scorching eyes, expecting and begging in his pupils.

"Master...when I am healed, let's get out of here..."

He was too scared.

If this time, without him blocking the gun, the injured will be the owner.

He didn't want the master to be always in danger.

Stay away from these disputes and go anywhere with your master.

Ning Yu narrowed his narrow eyes and said in a cold voice: "Are you kidding me?"

If Chi is anxious, the tail of his eyes is moist, and he can't breathe: "Master...he never regarded you as a son, but just as a sharp blade. If you continue like this, you will die..."

"You are not qualified to order me, so I don't want to hear it a second time." Ning Yu threw the apple into the trash can, stood up, and walked outside the door.

Leaving the ward, he leaned against the wall, covering his face tightly with the palm of his hand.

Since childhood, when he was beaten and scolded by his father, he always wanted to escape. From the beginning of living in place of his brother, the name Ningyu trapped him like a chain, and he couldn't go anywhere.

Chi Ruo was discharged early.

Yunci rushed to Lin's house with the antidote.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Ning Yu standing on the stairs with a strange man beside him.

The man tilts his head, his side face is well-lined, he is exceptionally handsome, and his eyes are covered with white silk.

Are they from the Menglai tribe?

I met him at a charity dinner last time.

Ning Yu turned his head to look at Yunci, and said, "I don't need an antidote, the Menglai Clan will help me."

Yunci squeezed the glass bottle in his hand, and his heart burst into flames.

She wanted to use the antidote and change the antibody serum.

But, it was a step too late.

Ning Yu and the man walked into the room.

Chi Ruo has fallen into a coma, his lips are slightly purple, and the poison has begun to erode his body.

The man walked to the bed, opened Chi Ruo's mouth, and stuffed a bug in it.

The worm followed his throat and quickly crawled into the abdominal cavity.

Soon, Chi Ruo opened his eyes and vomited while lying on the edge of the bed. A bug fell from his mouth to the ground, struggling twice, and died.

Chi Ruo clutched his chest, panting desperately, and looked at Ning Yu blankly: "Master..."

Ning Yu only glanced at him, and asked the man in front of him: "I heard that you have the ability to erase other people's memories?"

Chi Ruo grabbed the quilt and suddenly had a bad feeling.

What does it mean?

In the next second, I saw the host looking at him with an indifferent expression on his face: "Help me, erase his memory about me."