Chapter 170: You have to coax me

Xia Beiqin walked up to Shen Zhiyu, put his arm on the desk, and raised the corners of his lips: "Mr. Shen?"

The young man's voice was clear, and the shout was crisp and sullen, and the ending sounded upward, with a bit of teasing.

Shen Zhiyu raised his head to look at him, the long eyelashes behind the lens flickered, and he said anxiously: "What do you want to do? This is the classroom..."

"Yeah, this is the classroom. What can I do?" Xia Beiqing suddenly approached two steps, leaned slightly, put his head to Shen Zhiyu's ear, and deliberately blew hot air at the tip of his ear, and saw that the tip of his ear. Trembling, instantly congested and flushed.

Cute to death.

Xia Beiqing let out a low laugh from his throat: "Or, what is Teacher Shen expecting me to do?"

Shen Zhiyu stepped back, but he did not expect that there were steps behind him. He stepped on the empty foot and couldn't stand firmly. He was about to fall down.

Xia Beiqing waved his long arms, and took Shen Zhiyu's waist in time, and hugged him into his arms.

The man's waist is very thin, there is no fat, and it feels good with thin clothing.

Xia Beiqing could pinch it completely with only one palm.

"Let go, you will be seen by others..." Shen Zhiyu pressed the boy's chest and struggled twice.

Xia Beiqing hugged tighter instead, narrowing her wolfish eyes: "Mr. Shen, are you jealous?"

It sounded like asking him, but the tone was affirmative.

Shen Zhiyu turned to the beginning, not looking at him: "No, don't talk nonsense."

"Then why do you want to throw chalk? Why do you lose your temper?" Xia Beiqing asked reluctantly.

Shen Zhiyu's breathing was a little unsteady: "Because you don't listen to the class and disrupt the classroom order, do you understand?"

"I'm not the only classmates who don't listen to class. Why did Teacher Shen only get angry at me? Could it be..." Xia Beiqing cocked his mouth, blinking innocent and aggrieved eyes: "Is Teacher Shen targeting me? Teacher Shen, You are too much, I'm really sad, you have to coax me..."

coax?

Shen Zhiyu turned his head to look at him abruptly, his eyes widened, and after holding back for a long time, he only suffocated one sentence: "Shameless!"

Not only was Xia Beiqing not annoyed, but smiled even more: "What kind of face do you need to chase the person you like?"

"you..."

At this time, there was a sudden sound of footsteps outside the classroom, and Xia Beiqing turned his head to look.

Shen Zhiyu took the opportunity to push him away, grabbed the textbook on the podium, rushed out of the classroom, and almost hit two students.

The two students were taken aback.

"Ms. Shen is so flustered? What happened?"

When they looked into the classroom, they only saw Xia Beiqin leaning against the desk, curling the corners of his mouth with pleasure.

After learning Go for a week, Ruan Feiyue finally figured out a little way. It was not as difficult as she had imagined. She was confident that she could be better than Yunci.

When school was over, I happened to meet Yunci on the second floor.

She deliberately asked to the cloud: "Do you like Go? I think it's very simple. Are you interested in a game with me?"

Yun Ci glanced at her sideways, only raised the corners of her disdainful lips, ignored her, and went straight into the room.

Just being ignored, Ruan Feiyue stomped with anger.

But there are only some tricks, what's so arrogant, when she enters the chess club, she will be able to crush Yunci to death!

Back in the room, Yunci threw away his schoolbag.

Called from an unfamiliar number.

After the connection, the old man's voice sounded: "Girl, it's me, grandpa."

Ye Nianrui?

Yunci pulled the chair away and sat down: "What's the matter?"

"That's it. The grandfather Zhang mentioned last time is the president of Yi Qiuqi Club. He will come to see Fei Yue tomorrow. I think you have a talent for Go. If you are interested in Go, come to the old house tomorrow. ?"