Chapter 128: Yunci is the first place.

Chen Fangjun is very anxious: "Yunci, don't mess around!"

Yun Ci glanced at him lightly: "Go down, I have a sense of measure."

"..."

Looking at her deep eyes, inexplicably, Chen Fangjun actually gave birth to a kind of trust in this girl.

He turned and left the stage.

The classmates immediately surrounded him.

"Old Ban, you can't let her go crazy!"

"Yes, this is related to the honor of our class."

At this time, the audience was dark, and only a beam of light hit Yun Ci.

She slowly closed her eyes, faced the microphone, and lightly opened her red lips.

"The waves silently submerged the night, and filled the corners at the end of the sky, and the big fish swam through the cracks in the dream."

All the discussion stopped abruptly at this moment.

Everyone was stunned.

The judges' eyes lit up.

Her voice was ethereal and clear, and for a moment, it seemed to be from the valley, drifting with the wind, and then knocked on the eardrum, reaching the deepest part of the person's heart.

"Every drop of tears flows toward you, and flows back into the bottom of the sky."

Tactfully and melodiously, like a song like a cry.

It makes people feel like being in the deep sea and wandering freely.

Singing a cappella is the most difficult, even if it is skilled, it is easy to expose its shortcomings.

But Yunci's a cappella is extremely pure and moving. If there is accompaniment, it will feel noisy and superfluous and destroy the sense of beauty.

Not only is she a good voice, she has also taken her singing skills to the extreme, changing her singing style in every paragraph, switching back and forth at will in the high and low, ethereal, clear and moist, constantly bringing everyone a new listening experience.

Let everyone's heart indulge in it, trembling with the song.

Especially the last part of the chant, like a natural sound, the higher and higher the voice line, her complexion is still calm, not even breathing.

There was no lyrics, but it pushed the atmosphere of the audience to the climax.

Yunci was standing on the stage, clearly wearing a monotonous school uniform, but it seemed to exude a ray of light.

With the most common microphone and the simplest audio equipment, she abruptly sang this small campus competition into the feeling of a concert of ten thousand people.

It's simply an audition feast.

After singing a song, Yunci slowly opened his eyelids, his eyes were as dark and quiet as the deep sea.

Everyone was still immersed in the shock, a few seconds later, thunderous applause rang out from the audience.

The people in Class One were dumbfounded.

"Fuck! Am I **** dreaming?!"

"I'm going to kneel down for her, quit sister cheating!"

"Couldn't she be a professional singer, lurking in our class?"

In consternation, the judges gave full marks.

A judge picked up the microphone and sighed: "I'm sorry, I can't comment on you, because I don't think I am qualified."

There is almost no need to compete again, the result is already out, and Yunci is the first place.

Yunci bends down slightly, puts down the microphone, and leaves the stage.

As soon as she stepped down, a group of people swarmed around her, talking babbledly.

Chen Fangjun had already laughed from ear to ear: "Student Yunci, I really didn't notice that you are so powerful. This time, it really gave us a big face!"

In the corner, Ye Zipei's face was pale, watching the Yunci surrounded by the crowd, she couldn't stay any longer, and rushed out of the multimedia classroom as if running away.

When he came to the bathroom, Ye Zipei turned on the faucet, took a handful of cold water with both hands, and patted his face vigorously.

She raised her head, biting her lip, herself in the mirror, like a joke, a clown!

She is so unwilling!

When leaving the bathroom, a figure suddenly stood in front of him, and Ye Zipei looked up.

It's Yunci!