Chapter 110: Kill two birds with one stone

Ruan Feiyue rushed over, hugged Ye Meipan, crying and begging: "Mom, I really like him. If he doesn't marry in this life, you can help me!"

Listening to her crying so miserably, Ye Meipan's heart was aching.

Since her little Fei Yue was born, when did she cry like this?

"Okay, okay, don't cry for now." Ye Meipan was still soft-hearted after all, and took out a tissue to wipe her tears: "The way, it's not impossible."

Ruan Feiyue stopped crying instantly, with joy in her dim tears, she couldn't wait to ask: "What can I do? Mom, tell me!"

Ye Meipan took her to sit down by the bed and lowered her voice: "The best way is to get close to Jun Sicher and let him like you too. When that happens, he is determined to marry you, who Dare to object?"

Ruan Feiyue gave an instant enlightenment.

Yes, regardless of whether this marriage contract is counted on her or a mere word, the most important thing is to see who Jun Siche likes and who he wants to marry!

"Mom, what should I do?"

Ye Meipan patted Ruan Feiyue's face and smiled: "There is a good opportunity right now. You will resign for Yun's charity dinner next week. For this dinner, you must bring your female companion into the venue. That night, Yun resigned. Go, Jun Siche is bound to be embarrassed by himself, as long as you show up in time to relieve him, he will definitely have a good feeling for you, and you can also take the opportunity to approach him and kill two birds with one stone."

"Mom, you are really too smart!" Ruan Feiyue threw into Ye Meipan's arms excitedly, buried his head deeply, hiding a cold smile at the corners of his lips.

She won't let Yunci take away everything that belongs to her!

at night.

After taking a shower, Yunci wrapped her hair in a towel, sat cross-legged on a chair and tapped on the computer, fingers fast.

The body was leaning lazily, and the water droplets from the tips of her hair flowed down her slender neck and soon soaked her back.

At this time, the door was knocked.

"Come in."

Ye Meipan walked into the room, came to her, and said with a smile: "Aci, I remember the last time you said that there was something on Tuesday and you couldn't attend the charity dinner, right?"

Yun Ci did not lift his head, his eyes were dull and unclear under the screen mapping: "So what?"

Ye Meipan looked empathetic: "If you have anything to do, go to work, I will reject the Jun family for you."

"Whatever." Yun Ci shrugged.

She really doesn't want to go, where there are many people, they wear hypocritical masks, boring and boring.

"Then you give me the invitation letter, and I will help you return it to the Jun family when you have time."

Yun Ci picked up the envelope in the corner and threw it in front of Ye Meipan.

Ye Meipan hurriedly picked it up and left with the invitation letter, unable to wait.

Wait for the door to close.

Yun Ci paused for a moment, tilted his head slightly, and pulled the corners of his contemptuous lips.

She knew that Ye Meipan would not be so kind.

She didn't bother to pay attention to what kind of demon she was going to be.

Ye Meipan immediately came to Ruan Feiyue's room: "Mum got the invitation letter for you."

Ruan Feiyue jumped up from the bed all of a sudden, took the invitation, hugged it in her arms like a baby, smiled crookedly, and her heart was sweeter than honey.

Ye Meipan touched her little head: "Okay, hurry up to sleep. On Tuesday, I must appear beautifully in front of Junscher and surprise him once."

"Good!" Ruan Feiyue got into the bed and couldn't expect Tuesday to come soon.

She even dreamed about the look in Jun Sicher's admiration for her.

On the other side, Yunci finished typing the code, with his legs folded on the desk, calling Gu Jingwen.

"Let's go farming on Tuesday night."