Chapter 51: Do you need me to accompany you?

Yun Ci's voice was a little cold and dry: "It's okay you can go out."

Ye Meipan looked at her back, thin and arrogant, as if it was erecting a spike, shutting people thousands of miles away.

Originally, I had prepared a lot of rhetoric, but I didn't expect it to be rejected by Yun Ci.

Even if Fei Yue is not ill, she has no plans to quit with Yun.

Accompanying Feiyue, can attract everyone's attention.

To accompany the cloud, will only be poked at the backbone and gossiping.

The classroom is noisy.

They are all discussing sports games.

Xia Beiqin held his chin, looked at the empty seat in front of Ruan Feiyue, and asked, "Classmate Yunci, who is your family to accompany you to participate in the activities?"

Yun Ci was pulling on the headphones, casually: "I'm alone."

"Huh?" Xia Beiqing screamed, "No one is with you?!"

Yun Ci glanced at him coldly: "Can't you be alone?"

Xia Beiqing didn't speak, and stared at Yunci, with a little pity in his eyes.

Sister-in-law is too pitiful!

——

"Is it so pitiful?"

In the study room, Jun Siche leaned on a chair, resting his cheek in one hand and books in the other. The light poured down, his head down, his side face cold, his eyes immersed in a bit of chill.

Xia Beiqing sat opposite, turning his head into a chicken and pecking at rice: "Really, although my sister-in-law is very stubborn, I can still see the deep sadness in her eyes."

Zou Bo twitched at the corner of his mouth.

That's an exaggeration...

Jun Siche closed the book with a snap, tilted his head and remained silent for a few seconds, as if he had finally made a decision.

There was a hint of helplessness in his tone: "If that's the case, I will accompany her reluctantly, Uncle Zou, and spare the day."

"Yes." Bo Zou thought secretly.

You would have been idle all day long.

"Do you need to tell Miss Yunci?"

"No, just treat her as a surprise." Jun Siche leaned back in the chair lazily, raised his chin, and raised his brows with a joyful arc: "The little thing must be sad now, waiting to see me that day, I'm afraid I'm about to cry."

Zou Bogan laughed twice.

Surprise?

Is it fright?

Yun resigned from Gu Jingwen's apartment for hypnotherapy.

The result is still not ideal.

She remembered the vague voice, calling her A Ci, affectionately and decisively.

But still can't see the man's face.

I always feel blinded by something.

Just when it was time for dinner, Yun Yu simply stayed for dinner.

Gu Jingwen's cooking skills are good, which suits her taste very well.

While eating, Gu Jingwen suddenly asked: "Your school's home sports competition is about to begin, right?"

Yunci's action paused slightly: "Do you know all this?"

"Of course..." Gu Jingwen was arrogant, his expression a little ugly: "My nickname is know-how, but it's not for nothing."

Yunci rolled his eyes at him.

"By the way, who will the Ruan family let you go with you?" Gu Jingwen asked again.

Yun Ci bit his chopsticks: "No one will accompany you."

"No one?" Gu Jingwen said with a deep expression, "The Ruan family is so excessive?"

Yun Ci shrugged, raised the corners of his mouth, and smiled disapprovingly: "I didn't want them to accompany him."

"Do you need me to accompany you?"

Yunci shook his head: "No need."

"Don't!" Gu Jingwen blinked his eyes: "I haven't exercised for a long time. I want to move my muscles and bones."

"Whatever you want." Yun Ciben doesn't matter.

On the day of the sports game, the school was crowded.

Gu Jing heard it early, found the principal's office, and knocked on the door.

There was silence inside.

Just when he thought there was no one, a cold voice came from inside.

"Come in."

Gu Jingwen opened the door and entered, only to see a young man leaning on the sofa in the huge principal's office.