Chapter 129: I was sold and counted the money for others

Ye Zipei was startled and staggered two steps back. He was so guilty that he just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

As a result, as soon as he raised his foot, Yun Ci tilted his body and leaned against the door, blocking the exit tightly.

"You...what are you going to do!" Ye Zipei squatted.

Everyone is participating in the competition, the teaching building here is empty, and there is no one.

Yunci lowered his eyes, looked at her hands that were still in water, opened her red lips lightly, her voice did not have a hint of warmth: "Which one manually manipulated my sound source?"

Ye Zipei immediately put his hands behind him, trying to pretend to be stupid: "What are you talking about, I don't understand."

Yunci curled the corners of his lips and smiled lowly from his throat: "Are you confessing yourself, or should I check the surveillance?"

After listening to the surveillance, Ye Zipei couldn't hold back anymore, tears came out of her eyes, crying and begging: "Sorry... Yunci, I was wrong, please don't tell the head teacher..."

Yun Ci looked on coldly, without a trace of movement: "Take a small report? I'm not that naive."

Hearing this, Ye Zipei let go.

However, the next second, her wrist was suddenly caught.

Yun Ci grabbed her hand, his face was cold and cool, and then he twisted it hard.

With a click.

It was the sound of broken bones.

"Ah!" Ye Zipei fell to the ground, holding his broken wrist, rolling back and forth in pain, tears falling down.

"You... you are deliberately hurting, I want to tell the head teacher, woo woo woo..."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows: "Go, tell them, because you deliberately damaged my sound source, so I broke your hand."

Ye Zipei was speechless.

Yunci smiled contemptuously and turned to leave.

Ye Zipei roared behind his back: "You deserve it! I'm the recognized song **** in the class. Every year I go to the competition. Why do you want to get involved!"

Yun Ci paused, turned around, walked in front of Ye Zipei again, squatted slowly, pinched her chin with a delicate hand, and lifted it up.

Ye Zipei's eyes were full of horror.

Yun Ci's smile became more and more wicked, making people fearful: "What? There are regulations that only allow you to participate in the competition, and others are not allowed? Do you think the whole world is around you? If you don't agree, you can stand up and compete fairly. Is it great to play this dirty little trick behind the scenes?"

Ye Zipei's face turned pale, her eyes were red, and she couldn't hold back a word.

Yun Ci swung her head aside, stood up, as if touching something dirty, took out a tissue, and wiped her hands with disgust: "I know, you were provoked by someone, so be careful, be careful If he was sold, he would count the money for others."

Ye Zipei was at a loss.

play off? Who provoked?

Seeing that she hadn't figured out the situation yet, Yun Ci shook his head, threw the tissue into the trash can, and turned to leave.

silly.

Ruan Feiyue hid in the corner, clutching her chest, frightened.

competition is over.

Yun Ci didn't want the trophy for the first place. He finally broke through the fence and walked out of the school gate. A car parked in front of her with a man sitting inside.

Yunci was a little impressed. It was this person who came to the school to pick her up to Jun's house for the first time.

The man said: "Miss Yunci, please get in the car."

Yunci got into the car.

Soon, he arrived at Jun's house.

Uncle Zou ran out to greet you in person: "I'm going to trouble you again. I've been using lies to press Master Cheer these days, and now I can't deceive him."

Yun Ci stepped inside, and as soon as he entered the door, there was a loud bang from the second floor.

She threw her schoolbag aside, went upstairs, and opened the door of the room.

In the room, Jun Sicher was smashing things.