Chapter 115: This charity dinner is not easy

Ruan Feiyue gritted his teeth, resentment flooded his forehead.

She will never let it go!

There are attendants guarding the door outside the banquet hall.

Jun Siche handed over the invitation letter, the attendant took it with both hands, and naturally took the Yunci in his arms as his female companion.

Gu Jingwen walked over slowly.

The attendant glanced behind him with a polite smile: "Do you have a female companion?"

Gu Jingwen pointed to the words: "My female companion."

Jun Siche twisted his brows and pressed his palms on Yunci's head, like a lion protecting its prey, his eyes filled with crazy possessiveness: "Mine."

The attendant was confused.

"Ok, it's yours, and it can be mine." Gu Jingwen's attendant spread out his hands: "You didn't stipulate that two people can't bring a female companion, right?"

"This..." The attendant couldn't answer for a while.

There is really no regulation.

"That's not okay?" Gu Jingwen put the invitation letter in front of the attendant, pushing Jun Siche and Yunci into it: "Don't linger, hurry up."

The attendant was stupid and didn't know if he should stop.

On the other side, Ruan Feiyue came over with her skirt and handed the invitation letter.

She won't just give up like that.

If you can only attend the dinner, you still have a chance.

The attendant accepted the invitation, took out the instrument and scanned it, then put away his smile.

"Sorry, you can't go in."

Ruan Feiyue became anxious for a while: "Why? I have an invitation letter!"

The attendant replied: "Sorry, this invitation letter is a real-name system, and this one is not yours, Miss Ruan."

Ruan Feiyue opened her mouth, dumbly.

So, she can't even enter the banquet hall now? !

"I'm sorry, please leave here." The attendant gave an eviction order without mercy.

Ruan Feiyue's face was blue and white, and she dragged her skirt to the side of the road. The passing cars came and went, and she was the only one standing in the cold wind.

Trembling, she took out her mobile phone and called Ye Meipan.

After connecting, Ye Meipan smiled and asked, "Fei Yue, how's it going? Did Jun Siche say anything to you? Is the dinner fun?"

Before Ruan Feiyue had time to speak, her tears fell first, and she squatted on the ground and wailed loudly.

"Mom...oooooo..."

Ye Meipan was startled: "What's the matter Fei Yue, what's the matter?"

People who came to the dinner party were attracted by her cries.

"Who is squatting there?"

"It's so pitiful to cry..."

"What happened?"

Ruan Feiyue only felt embarrassed and cried more fiercely after hearing these discussions.

As soon as he entered the banquet hall, Jun Siche was taken away by Zou Bo.

In the corner, Yunci leaned on the sofa, propped his head with his hands, and cocked his legs at will.

Sitting loosely, yet revealing a bit of elegance.

Gu Jingwen picked up the champagne, took a sip, squinted his eyes and scanned the surroundings, and deliberately lowered his voice: "This charity dinner is not easy."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows: "I found out that the prices of the auction items were ridiculously high, and only those few people were presenting the placards. They were all settled, obviously a support."

Gu Jingwen shook the goblet and stared at the liquid leaning inside: "It looks like a charity dinner, but it's actually a money laundering bureau."

"Money laundering?" Yunci was a little surprised: "Who is it that needs to launder such a large amount of funds?"

Gu Jingwen smiled: "This dinner should not be hosted by the mayor, and there is a guest who has not shown up, who is the real messenger behind the scenes."

"What's the use of so much money?" Yunci asked.

Gu Jingwen shrugged: "Who knows?"